Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Add wooden balls, bowling balls, tennis balls, cricket balls and other balls  (Read 7334 times)

Cesare

• Universe Sandbox 2 is my favourite simulator.
    • Cesare Vesdani
The "objects" are missing lots of different types of balls. I want Universe Sandbox 2 to include many more types of balls. Please add the following types of balls in the "human objects" section called "objects" to Universe Sandbox 2:

1. Wooden balls.

2. Bowling balls.

3. Tennis balls.

4. Footballs.

5. Cricket balls.

Many of these human objects are missing, and I want to have them included in Universe Sandbox 2, because I want to create simulations with human objects that are spherical.

Please make sure that you add wooden balls that have different size radius. Also make all the different types of balls in different color just like the pool balls.

Below are 4 images of the different types of colors balls that I want to have in Universe Sandbox 2:

Gurren Lagann TSS

The human objects are only for comparison, so no, we wont get these.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
It would be fun to add those objects to Universe Sandbox 2. Please make sure that developers add them.

Gurren Lagann TSS

It would be fun to add those objects to Universe Sandbox 2. Please make sure that developers add them.

I'm no tester

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
I know that you are not a tester. The developers should add these cool looking objects to Universe Sandbox 2.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
I would also like to see "rubber band balls" of different colors into Universe Sandbox 2.

Gurren Lagann TSS

I would also like to see "rubber band balls" of different colors into Universe Sandbox 2.

facepalm You are putting pressure on the devs

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
No. I am not putting pressure on the developers. I am just suggesting spherical human ball objects that are missing from Universe Sandbox 2.

Gurren Lagann TSS

No. I am not putting pressure on the developers. I am just suggesting spherical human ball objects that are missing from Universe Sandbox 2.

But that's too much.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
No, that's not too much. We are short on spherical human objects. Take a good look at the current list of human sized objects. By having more spherical objects of different colors and sizes, it would add more variations when adding human sized spherical objects to simulations. That would help break the constant same attribution of having stars, gas giants and terrestrial planets in simulations. Let's have human balls in space like the Tesla Roadster.

Gurren Lagann TSS

No, that's not too much. We are short on spherical human objects. Take a good look at the current list of human sized objects. By having more spherical objects of different colors and sizes, it would add more variations when adding human sized spherical objects to simulations. That would help break the constant same attribution of having stars, gas giants and terrestrial planets in simulations. Let's have human balls in space like the Tesla Roadster.

IT IS TOO MUCH DAMMIT

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
That's your opinion but in my point of view, its fine.

Marc B

I'm curious why you need all this stuff in an outer space setting. I thought this was supposed to be a space simulator, not a game.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
There's nothing to worried about. I need all those objects because they look different from regular objects such as terrestrial planets, gas giants and stars. By the way, they are a fun addition to Universe Sandbox 2. I am aware that Universe Sandbox 2 is not a game, so its a simulator, but that does not mean that Universe Sandbox 2 cannot be restricted to have human sized objects such as football balls, tennis balls, bowling balls and other spherical objects such as these. Please add more spherical human sized objects in Universe Sandbox 2. It would be a good idea to add them in the upcoming Update 21.

Gurren Lagann TSS

There's nothing to worried about. I need all those objects because they look different from regular objects such as terrestrial planets, gas giants and stars. By the way, they are a fun addition to Universe Sandbox 2. I am aware that Universe Sandbox 2 is not a game, so its a simulator, but that does not mean that Universe Sandbox 2 cannot be restricted to have human sized objects such as football balls, tennis balls, bowling balls and other spherical objects such as these. Please add more spherical human sized objects in Universe Sandbox 2. It would be a good idea to add them in the upcoming Update 21.

Just because it says its a big update, it doesn't mean that everything you want will be added in the upcoming Update 21.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
I know that, but I hope that my suggested human sized spherical objects gets implemented in Universe Sandbox 2 sometime in the near future.