Welcome, Guest

Poll

Would you like to have planet grids with fully animated temperature change?

Animated temperature change.
2 (100%)
Static temperature change.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Planet grids & how they must look like  (Read 2299 times)

Cesare

• Universe Sandbox 2 is my favourite simulator.
    • Cesare Vesdani
Planet grids & how they must look like
« on: April 24, 2018, 10:12:21 AM »
Planet grids is a feature that I am so thrilled and exited about. This temperature feature will come to Universe Sandbox 2 on the release of Update 21.

Let me give you an overview on how I expect and want the planet grids to look like when displaying temperature. The temperature of planet grids should be displayed as shades of changing color just like on the weather news.

Temperature for planet grids should be displayed as degrees Celsius (C) by default. Other temperature measurements should include Fahrenheit (F) and Kelvin (K) for planet grids.

Below there are a few images on how planet grids should display visual temperature:

Cesare

• Universe Sandbox 2 is my favourite simulator.
    • Cesare Vesdani
Re: Planet grids & how they must look like
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 10:15:52 AM »
As you can see from the four images above, this is how planet grids must look like for world weather on all planets in Universe Sandbox 2. That includes all asteroids, rocky planets, gas giants and randomly generated planets and created planets from materials. The temperature grid of planets (planet grids) must display the full range of temperatures, from absolute zero to absolute hot.