Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Make objects Much, Much Bigger than the Observable Universe > 160,000 Milky Ways  (Read 5859 times)

Cesare

• Universe Sandbox 2 is my favourite simulator.
    • Cesare Vesdani
Universe Sandbox 2 has a maximum radius size for objects of the observable Universe which is slightly more than 160,000 Milky Ways in radius. I would like to be able to create objects that have a maximum radius size of 1 trillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000) Milky Ways in radius size.

The current radius size limitation makes it very annoying for me because I like to create objects that are much bigger in size radius than the observable universe, but Universe Sandbox 2 does not let me create objects any bigger than > 160,000 Milky ways.

The new radius size barrier should be adjusted to 1 trillion Milky Ways to remove the limitation on making objects much bigger than the observable universe. Objects that are 1 trillion Milky Ways in radius size should able be saved as user objects as well.

In addition to radius, the mass must be also set to a maximum mass limit to 1 trillion Milky Ways as well. Just think how amazing it would be to be able to create and save an object that is 1 trillion Milky Ways in mass and radius.

By having objects as big as 1 trillion Milky Ways, it would be considered to as creating the Multiverse in Universe Sandbox 2.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
I would like to be able to create simulations of solar system with stars, gas giants and stars that are much bigger than the observable universe. That would be so fun to make and epic as well. Please make it possible to create objects that are much, much bigger than the observable universe. The maximum size of custom made objects should be 1 trillion Milky Ways in both mass and radius.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
There should be a measurement after Milky Way which allows the ability to calculate the mass and radius in universes. That would be very ideal when creating simulations with objects that are larger than the whole universe.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
How do you know that the Universe is at least 250 times bigger than the observable universe?

tkulogo

When we look at distant galaxies, we're also looking back in time. Some of the most distant galaxies are moving way from us so fast and we're looking at them so long ago, that they've since had time to move well past the limits of the observable universe, but we know they're still there, so the universe has to be at least that big.

Gurren Lagann TSS

1 trillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000)

1 trillion is 1,000,000,000,000 on the more preferred short-scale, 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 is 1 quintillion.

tkulogo

It's really time to pick a world standard for billions and trillions. Can we do that in Update 21?

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
I hope that its possible to make objects 1 trillion Milky Ways in Update 21.

Gurren Lagann TSS

I hope that its possible to make objects 1 trillion Milky Ways in Update 21.
1 decillion is better.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
Yes, the larger the number and measurement, the better.