Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 168125 times)

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
Re: Dreams
« Reply #420 on: September 28, 2016, 08:50:15 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '174925'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:45:56 AM by FiahOwl »

DiamondMiner10

« Reply #421 on: September 29, 2016, 04:53:24 PM »
i hate when you have a good dream and then like 5 minutes later you barely remember it

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #422 on: September 30, 2016, 12:39:29 AM »
i hate when you have a good dream and then like 5 minutes later you barely remember it
omg yes

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #423 on: December 07, 2016, 04:19:10 PM »
oh yeah i had an interesting dream, it was a good metaphor for my life

i was going to and from class and i'd seen this place before, i don't know why. it's not a real place, i know that. it was a campus made up entirely by my brain and it was hilly in the region. the only part i remember well enough is being in a dark classroom with other students, it was afternoonish outside so the room was illuminated dimly by yellow-orange light, and i was excited for my last class of the day to be over. whatever we were actually doing in class i didn't really like so i was really happy when class actually did end. so people walked out side and for some reason i think i had to stay over in class to finish something, so only a few people were in class when i left. in fact i might have been last, as the professor walked out with me.
at this point i need to flash back a bit first now that i set up the setting:
earlier in the day i had been to this class before and when i left it and got on my bike for some reason i was naked. the other students didn't seem to care. except one person came up to me as i was sitting down and tying my shoes or something and said something/teased about it but then walked off. so i went "home"? on my bike and rode the bike down some stairs that were outside the building. they were not organized in such a way that it would be safe even if riding down stairs on a bike was safe (railings in the way and turns and such), but i rode down it just fine but it was scary and i was like 'not doing that again' and i went home down a bike path along a hillside and through some elevated parking lot (on like a hill that seemed almost man-made, or flattened i guess, i don't know) and along another bike path which went up and over and crossed a street/highway past tall trees (and i mean huge, tall trees, like not quite sequoias or redwoods but like, one class downward) and eventually turned up and over this small dirt berm (i guess) to my destination. which i never saw or don't remember. i assumed it was home, like some apartment or dorm thing home.
anyway i had to come back to class (clothed this time afaik) and i already described that part, so then i went out of the room just in front of the professor, got my bike, went down the stairs... on my bike, again (mostly unintentionally)... and i was like 'i really need to not do that' and i could tell the professor was disappointed and i was like 'i didn't mean to do that' but i went down the stairs really quick and got to a landing area (with not very many stairs) but was going to fast to stop and went into an even more dangerous part of the stairs, but survived that too. anyway i got on the bike path again immediately at the bottom of the stairs basically, it was like a turn to the right, and then the bike path was downhill, in the shade, with the hillside to the west (my right) and i heard a dog-like whine. while i was wondering what it was and pondered whether i made the sound by accident, i saw a coyote/wolf right to the right side of the path with it's head over the side of/through (idr) the maroonish colored railing on the right side of the path. it barked/growled and i basically ran into it but it got scared and i passed it but it presumably ran up the hillside. i raced back home and turned right onto the other bike path and get back home but then forget something. so i ride back and when i reach the parking lot, tmc is riding down the first bike path and gets there. then i remember i didn't actually forget something (or something like that) and we started riding back. meanwhile, clouds must have rolled in because at some point it starts raining on the second bike path and i get hit with something falling from the sky, and tmc disappeared at some point (he goes far ahead of me or something). and i'm like 'wth was that' and i start to notice (while it's raining, which it started raining at some point idk how, it felt like a smooth transition but i can only imagine that it was like ten-fifteen seconds real dream time of events and i have no idea when it started), so i approach the crest of this hill on the bike path and start to look down toward the highway/street (which is kind of in a valley that slopes downward to the north toward another right turn) with cars on it and the bike path turns to the right to parallel the street and there are puddles (the rain isn't coming down that hard) but i notice these huge splashes and see these reddish rocks that look like gravel hitting the ground. i put my arm over my head just in case i get hit by one and can avoid it hitting my head directly, and bike as fast as i can to get through it. it seems to be coming from these regions of really tall trees so maybe they are bark or something else from the tree which hasn't seen rain like this since summer or something (here is where i realize i have evidence for this location being "tucson", because i reasoned that we hadn't had "monsoonish" rains in a while and that may have been what happened) and so i get out from under the trees as the bike path crosses the street and go along another hillside
into some different type of tall trees and the gravel rain starts to lull, and then it starts back up again later, i miss the turn over the dirt berm and have to turn around a bit and hear sirens and other accident related things coming from up the street (but i don't look and see it) and then i get home

and then i woke up i think

Dunkleosteus

• Steam profile
« Reply #424 on: December 13, 2016, 03:10:41 PM »
The last dream I remember in full happened over a year ago. Yes, it went exactly like this.

I was at near my P.E track, playing soccer (football if you're a communist) with some other students. Quite literally seconds after that dream started, I get hit in the testicles with the soccer ball and they start bleeding. Dream ends.

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #425 on: January 28, 2017, 02:57:03 PM »
I slept with someone and the morning after he asked me if I dreamt
I said yes
He asked about what
I dreamt about some forest, a camp and there were some animals, bears I think, killing people. I don't remember much more than this.
Apparently he woke up because I was laughing while asleep. Sometimes I also wake him up by sleep talking.

FiahOwl

« Reply #426 on: January 28, 2017, 03:08:47 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '178664'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:29:07 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #427 on: January 28, 2017, 03:25:37 PM »
you dream for several hours a night i don';t think they occurred at the same time

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #428 on: January 28, 2017, 03:42:07 PM »
I don't think so either

FiahOwl

« Reply #429 on: January 29, 2017, 09:25:24 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '178674'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:29:02 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #430 on: July 09, 2017, 04:41:46 AM »
!@#$

School doesn't start for another 5 hours why am I here

Moderator Edit: Please do not use profanity

FiahOwl

« Reply #431 on: July 09, 2017, 11:20:14 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '181641'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:15:37 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #432 on: July 14, 2017, 08:57:17 AM »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #433 on: July 15, 2017, 02:41:03 AM »
I had a dream last night where I was just sitting at my computer doing unknown things except that the lighting in the room made everything except the screen appear shades of brown and I couldn't see anything that I can't see while looking at my monitor
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 02:45:24 AM by Darvince »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #434 on: July 15, 2017, 06:23:00 AM »
like you were outside

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #435 on: July 15, 2017, 09:18:21 AM »
outside is not brown it's colorful ish

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #436 on: July 15, 2017, 03:13:21 PM »
cause it was bright so you couldn't see your screen

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #437 on: July 15, 2017, 06:22:57 PM »
do you mean to tell me that i was sleepwalking outside with my eyes open?

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #438 on: July 15, 2017, 08:41:32 PM »
i mean to tell you you were dreaming about being on a computer while the illumination was like outside such that your screen was very hard to see

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #439 on: July 15, 2017, 08:46:36 PM »
oh ok good

(how strange that everything else would look brown)

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #440 on: August 15, 2017, 02:58:58 AM »
why do so many of my dreams involve a church in some way or another
BURDON OF PROOF

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #441 on: September 23, 2017, 10:14:43 AM »
im just gonna post the whole thing here

so i was in the uk for some reason and i was arrested
for something i have no clue
Bla - Today at 12:37 PM
I wonder what the consequences will be for the west when the Syrian government wins after years of supporting rebels to overthrow it
Dick Tato - Today at 12:37 PM
and i was put in the police car and this other guy came in with me
oh yeah
it was yqt
idk why yqt was with me but he was
so we were driving to presumbaly the police station
and i was looking out the window and i was getting some creepy vibes like i shouldnt be here
it was really foggy outside and it was like dawn
and then we stopped in front of some oblivious people on the street, just... standing there (????)
and wtf the driver was like "these better not be fucking americans" or maybe he said brits idk
and then the people saw us and got off the road
Bla - Today at 12:40 PM
Kol speaking of weird dreams I dreamt I was gotting a haircut but the hairdresser kissed me (presumably as some thing to make customers happy) and I was like ehh I'm gay this is a stupid thing and she also cut my nostril hairs but I was like why the hell do you do that I have my own nostril hair shaver you don't need to do this ugh
Dick Tato - Today at 12:40 PM
so now at this point in my dream we went to take a left turn and at this point i remember the radio being on
and it was playing some form of heavy rock
but the singer was definitely not british he sounded american
so im guessing it was an american band
oh yeah
greatest part
floenne - Today at 12:41 PM
nostril hair shaver
Dick Tato - Today at 12:41 PM
at some point
two cars turned into our lane
they were going the wrong side
and the driver was like "OMG FUCKING AMERICANS"
or something like that
he was getting irritated though
so i think we reach the police station
and its dark and raining outside
idk it may have been actually dusk
anyway
i see some creepy red lights floating around in the sky, arranged in two rows and three columns
and they were just
moving around
they were very large presumably
i got scared but i pretended to be inquisitive
for some reason my old friend was here and was like "those are just military lights"
and then my cousin was there too and she got scared and hid behind the building
and then i kinda got too scared to hide it and i ran behind the building because it was starting to move erratically
idk where the police officers were
floenne - Today at 12:47 PM
rip
Dick Tato - Today at 12:47 PM
oh i think i missed the part where we were in the car and
the driver started a rant about how many nations in the world drove on the left side
and someone said "new zealand also drives on the left side"
which is right wow my brain is goond at reciting facts from irl into dreams
anyway
yqt1001 - Today at 12:49 PM
same I have nightmares about driving in foreign countries
mainly because I'm still planning on renting a car in jordan
Dick Tato - Today at 12:49 PM
it wasnt a nightmare it gets better lmao
so
oh no my dream is starting to fade ok ok ok
um
i think we noticed something in the water
because there was like a lake in front of us separating from downtown
i think the weird red lights plunged into the water actually
anyway the dream kinda teleports me into this office building
and uh i can see my parents and grandmother chatting through a door window
so i cut the ceiling in half and i climb onto the next floor
where i again see my family chatting through a window
and i do this like 5 more times
and then uh idk what happens here but i remember that towards the end
that i was some sort of huge ass transformer or just a very big robot
and i was trekking through the city
and i was with my squad of transformers
and i stumbled upon the greatest of them all
the largest robot-transformer thing yet
this humongous thing just came out of the ground and was like 10 times my height
and we all engaged in combat and i remember like
going through buildings shooting lazers at this skyscraper-sized robot
and this somehow related to the red lights from earlier i forget how
also some pieces of information i left out
my sister was homeless in my dream and we were all trying to find a new home because idk our old house was too expensive
my dad was like "this house costs us 400 dollars a night" like lmao wh
and i was like "hey that apartment we stood at was like 180 a night we should move there"
literally the hotel we stood at during our power outage
also when we were driving to the police station i was like "arent we in amsterdamn, or like the netherlands" and the driver gave me a "lol, really?" sort of look
and then i was like "OH nonono sorry i got confused" because i realized we were driving on the left side which reminded me we were in the uk
Dick Tato - Today at 1:00 PM
also i have no idea why i was arrested
also when i was "caught" i offered the cops that i would handcuff myself out of courtesy
lets see what else
Oh yeah
for some reason at the end of the dream we were somehow in detroit when we saw the lights, not the uk
whoops not at the end but when we reached the police station
floenne - Today at 1:01 PM
what a nice guy

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #442 on: September 24, 2017, 08:40:25 AM »
2017-09-23
I had a dream "last night" where I was in some office building with powerful politicians. I was watching a computerized board that updated quantified power numbers and Putin came up and remarked on how I was gaining power in the world, as my name "Darvince" was in the bottom right corner of the screen with (+2.0). I then traveled among different levels of the building, which were pretty much all entirely different realities. Back on the "normal" floor, I was talking with Hillary about what the different floors were, and we were on the base floor which was 02-05. She told me that on the floor below everyone was convinced that it was the end times and that god was coming to save humanity. Then I used the elevator to go down to 02-06, which was the floor below, where I saw Hillary and one of her advisors who was female doing patty cake and also there were poop smears all over the walls and people with disheveled suits running around. Back on floor 02-05, there was a staircase in the center where I could ascend and someone was guiding me up the stairs. Each stair had a monetary value on it, which represented your wage based on the total sum of the values on each step that it took from the main floor to get up to your level. The value on each step also kept descending by $100. After two or three floors, the person guiding me left and went to their floor. I continued all the way up to the top where there was a small area looking out on the main floor. It was like a balcony, and there was a desk with paper, pencils, and a monitor on it.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #443 on: October 01, 2017, 06:01:17 AM »
2017-10-01
end of school thing where i was supposed to play songs and then two bears showed up in the parking lot and one of them was screaming and kept running inside and back outside

I was at some sort of graduation event in a very large, square building while it was nighttime outside. There were people on a stage at the front who were playing music and singing. It was towards the end of the event and most people had already left. For some reason, I was then to get on the stage and play two songs, however none of us (who were on the stage) could decide what song to play.

Suddenly, a bear appears in the far corner of the parking lot shrouded in the darkness of the night and I get off the stage and go and investigate. Then a second bear appears in the distance in the parking lot. This second bear is much more energetic than the first bear and comes running towards the entrance, screaming like a terrified woman. It enters the building, turns around, and runs back out. It does this another time before I decide to go outside along with several other people. Someone declares that the bear has some sort of worm parasite infecting it and so they go to inject it. However, the door is now shut and locked closed and so the injection has to be thrown at it. They throw it at the bear and it successfully penetrates the bear near its tail. I then go over towards the door to try and get inside, but the bear slowly falls onto me and I have to get out of the way before I am crushed by the weight of the bear.

When I got inside almost everyone had left except for one person who had been on the stage with me as well as my mother and other unknown people. I asked what song I should play and she told me "Plato" on the piano and then I woke up.

felipe

« Reply #444 on: October 02, 2017, 12:23:00 PM »
last night i had a inception dream were it started wen i was in a city at the night were i was attacked by some rnadom zombie and i woke up on the same city but then a video of a creepy asian dude(not being racist) appeard in my head and i remember that i watched a video very similar to the image in my head i watched it wen i was 4 to 6 years old and wen i found the real guy he was a normal person and i did swear him but he said was just for a experience and not to laught on my face

so the lesson my brain gave to me is: if you watch a scary video dont need to swear the crator, was just an experience

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #445 on: October 07, 2017, 04:45:59 PM »
i had a dream i was at a place that was kind of like my house and it was really late, like 3, 4, 5, going on 6 and i was just on the computer and stuff and i kept telling myself i was going to go to sleep and for some reason tmc and connor were there and i was like, trying to be quiet and stuff because they were sleeping in other rooms of the house, but anyway
i was finally going to go to bed but then i got a notification on my phone/remembered that jupiter was going to be occulted by the moon, and i was debating going outside to see it, and my phone gave me a notification that it began and then i was like... aaaaa i need to rush to see jupiter come out from behind the moon, and so i did

then for some reason my dad and my aunt were there and we watched it and it was cool, also for some reason this event happened in the north, maybe 25 degrees up in the sky... which is literally impossible and then over to the right, in the northeast we saw a small section of aurora growing and then instead of fading it kind of exploded into a bunch of sparks. this kept happening in the same spot and we were like wow that's cool and kind of weird, but mostly cool, and i started recording with my phone and suddenly there was this really big green formation in the camera fading into existence and it was much brighter than the other aurorae and it filled up the whole screen and i went to look up from the screen and right there hovering above the sidewalk was this green aurora-ish blob that turned suddenly into a blue blob that looked like it was made of flames with an angry face in it

and then i woke up because yikes skari

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #446 on: October 08, 2017, 04:23:58 PM »
this is very undetailed now because I didn't write about it as soon as I woke up but w/e

i was having a highway dream where I'm standing on the highway without any car, in the very middle of the road and then someone comes up to greet me, and then it takes me a while before I feel safe in crossing the road in making sure there's no cars there. Once I cross the road I walk down an exit which turns into the inside of an entirely carpeted building in which I pick up two papers from the floor which inform me what schoolchildren are to do after school (it's one of two options from the papers) and I'm like "wtf" and then Dawkins starts talking about nominal nihilism and I wake up

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #447 on: December 23, 2017, 12:42:56 AM »
i had one where san francisco and sacramento were right next to each other (grown into each other) as well as just north of los angeles and some of sacramento's suburbs were right against los angeles

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #448 on: December 23, 2017, 01:21:37 PM »
fiah's japanifornia

FiahOwl

« Reply #449 on: December 23, 2017, 01:31:40 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '184231'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:07:09 AM by FiahOwl »