Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 168209 times)

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
Re: Dreams
« Reply #300 on: March 20, 2015, 03:03:37 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '148782'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:35:31 AM by FiahOwl »

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #301 on: March 20, 2015, 03:26:13 AM »
Sounds like the average day in Denmark so that makes sense

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #302 on: March 20, 2015, 08:11:19 AM »
makes sense

BlackMane

• this account has seen all of my cringe phases oof
« Reply #303 on: March 20, 2015, 07:15:40 PM »
I had a dream where the U.S was on the brink of nuclear annihilation and I was the only who could save it. So as a troll I shot myself in the head.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #304 on: March 21, 2015, 12:37:44 PM »
i had this really long continuous dream where i went on vacation

i don't really know where we were going, but my family and I took off driving somewhere, it took really long, like, supposedly "12 hours" to get to the LA area, and we ate food at some asian restaurant I have no idea why, and my sister was working there. i think somewhere in there we got in a car wreck with some people I knew from school. some of the time on "vacation" we were most definitely in phoenix. but anyway idk how but at some point we ended up at what I assume is our destination, my grandparents' cabin. or maybe it wasn't cause we had to go on like a lightrail-y thing for a few more hours somewhere else, it was really vague. i just remember getting lost, running around in a random neighborhood in the dark, hearing what i assumed was a gunshot, getting scared, eventually finding my parents, boarding this bus thing since the lightrail-y thing couldn't run for some reason. there was a car accident somewhere or something. then we got on the bus took a detour cause of another accident, and there something else happened where i just kind of got reset back to the cabin. i waited and waited and talked with my grandma about what happened and then my parents showed up and suddenly everyone was leaving and then i got sentimental because my grandparents were selling the cabin and i think this part was because of music my dad was playing irl cause at about that point i woke up on my own and realized my grandparents sold their cabin years ago

i think i forgot some parts but w/e

FiahOwl

« Reply #305 on: March 28, 2015, 07:01:17 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '149023'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:34:41 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #306 on: March 28, 2015, 08:09:11 AM »
nuemelons

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #307 on: March 28, 2015, 09:04:06 AM »
i had a dream that there were like 2mm of snow on the ground and then it rained just enough that the 2mm melted and then the rain stopped

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #308 on: March 28, 2015, 10:13:29 AM »
rip snow

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #309 on: March 28, 2015, 11:07:05 AM »
i had a dream there were a billion cicadas buzzing and it was impossible to get away from them

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #310 on: March 28, 2015, 06:12:10 PM »
I hate it when a billion cazadors attack me in FNV  >:(

FiahOwl

« Reply #311 on: April 01, 2015, 03:12:38 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '149153'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:34:29 AM by FiahOwl »

Haxor1337

• BUMPER CARS!!!!!
« Reply #312 on: April 01, 2015, 04:55:32 AM »
herp

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
« Reply #313 on: April 01, 2015, 06:43:24 AM »
I was happily going to my personal jet, but some a$$hat in a Zentorno ran me over.

Wake up at hospital, grab minigun and got ran over again

/dream

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #314 on: April 01, 2015, 08:03:31 AM »
gj

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
« Reply #315 on: April 01, 2015, 12:38:42 PM »
another dream from earlier where basically I was in my flagship messing around and a cyborg came up to me and started making out. wtf I thought, and then i woke up

wth

FiahOwl

« Reply #316 on: April 04, 2015, 05:27:09 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '149272'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:34:14 AM by FiahOwl »

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #317 on: April 06, 2015, 12:50:45 PM »
I had this brief dream where I woke up from sleep to see that my father got me a new tripod for my telescope (because the one I have is damaged) and I was very happy and thanked him. It also had a small digital video recorder attached to one of the legs, which was weird. Funny because the night I went to sleep we discussed the damaged part of the telescope and how he was saying that he could probably fix it.

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #318 on: April 06, 2015, 07:07:52 PM »
i lost [redacted] irl and in a dream i found [redacted]

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #319 on: April 06, 2015, 08:16:01 PM »
oh once i dreamed that all of usf was in a car i'll post it later if interested
(wrote it dwon)

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #320 on: April 06, 2015, 08:33:44 PM »
post it

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #321 on: April 07, 2015, 07:39:53 AM »
so i was in a flat brown land in the wilderness. i was walking and then i saw some bees, then i walked more and more and i saw a white SUV. i knocked on the door and hey gaave me a waterbottle, and i kept walking more and more. i saw another car and got in, they drove me to down. Bla was driving me: on somone was on my left. we refilled at the gas station. naru and atomic got in. naru had a blue shirt with blue shorts. and atomic had brown haiar . naru comes back inside the car (he was doing something at the gas station) and his shirt was off and his [redacted] was sticking out ust barely. and then atomic sat next to me and bla drove us to base. oh and then me and hellpotatoe bunked on beats. and matty and smj and yqt told a scary story and i realised it ws a dream but yeha.
note: i wrote chris in the dreambook not kal
note: in the back of the car it was cramped with luggage and i think naru sat next to bla in the front seats and in the middle seats i was on the left and atomic was on the right and there was a lot of people i dont remember
note: [redacted] was pretty long too. long and thin
note: this was nearly 2 years ago, 4/10/13

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #322 on: April 07, 2015, 08:04:49 AM »
there were three people from my elementary school and i was discussing with the two more sensible ones about how the third one had the name of adam now, he had a different name before and supposedly he had another name in 2nd grade and earlier... wut...

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #323 on: April 07, 2015, 08:56:54 AM »
kolwut bong

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #324 on: April 07, 2015, 09:40:48 AM »
Kol Bong

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #325 on: April 16, 2015, 11:30:40 AM »
i had this dream dar was over it was evening/night and we were in my room and we were doing things i don't really remember what but we were both working on something and then... [redacted] ... and i think my parents walked by and then all i remember is something about conlanging and the langs looked germanic. then we did a bit of sensual stuff and then he had to go home and dream-me thought it was midnight although it was more likely around 9-ish. i'm not sure if my dream-parents went to sleep.

then i had this other dream, which, earlier this morning, i felt like was seperate, although i'm much less sure now. me and tmc were doing things idk all i remember is we were at Circle K with my dad and we grabbed snacks and every time i changed my mind tmc changed his mind too and got something different and that was weird and that went on a bit and we checked dates on the labels of the candies and stuff (kol), then i assume we payed for it and left and then i saw to the southeast, which now that i think about it looked nothing like the area to the southeast, there were more buildings in the way and stuff, (i think we were in the parking lot over actually) but i saw this plane it was like almost stationary, it was going too slow to be going anywhere, and it was really low, only a few blocks over, although it was huge, took up maybe 10 degrees in the sky. it tilted over and presumably hit the ground, which an explosion and cloud of smoke confirmed. (1) i seemed to be the only person surprised by this, but later TMC and my dad acknowledged that it happened. we went somewhere and at some point we got on the freeway (but we were walking, instead of in a car, which i assure you we were prior to this) and so was everyone else, but we couldn't stop walking, it was like a mandatory walking area. anyway apparently you could see the plane crash from this site since we were elevated, but it turns out it was like a runway, but race cars get tested there, and i guess one of them either crashed or exploded or something and it was on fire and that is really inconsistent, but that's what happened.

then we continued walking and i don't remember quite what happened to my dad or tmc all i remember is walking off the freeway interchange ramp thing onto like a dirt path that went into a jungly-wet area nearby/under the freeway but it was pretty serene and then there was like a jungly-themed pool area where there were people. i remember we walked through this "corridor" although it was quite open, it was made of dark wood, and i'm not sure what it reminds me of, but there were people sitting around, walking around, talking, having fun, some people were in swimsuits, i don't remember really what any of the people looked like other than most of them were young, late-teenish age, and there were some topless females which most people seemed okay with and i was like 'oh cool' and then we moved on by taking a sharp right turn which took us to somewhere that i now forget... also i think tmc and my dad and i got seperated briefly (just to show you that the corridor was a bit small and had people in it going different ways doing different things, also to show that i don't really know if tmc or my dad were really with me the rest of the dream, presumably they were)

but we ended up at this place, i don't really know how to describe it, the closest thing i can describe is like, a haunted house... but it wasn't themed that way. it was like, a "game" though where all three of us went in, but i quickly lost my dad and tmc (or possibly other people, who they might have become) we went through a series of rooms where the objective was quite innocent, until i took a branch that led me into a room (2) that was predominantly white, it felt bright, but it wasn't actually brightly lit. it was like a bedroom for the most part, except i don't remember a bed. tehre was like a dresser and a tv and a closet though. oddly enough there was like 3 exits to the room, i think a door, and 2 closets. but anyway at some point after we got in some guy who was leading us around told us there'd be like horror-themed things that we'd have to deal with, but they wouldn't actually harm us. anyway for some reason i hung out in the room, not knowing what to do, but i tried to continue by checking the closets and the door, in that order, but each time i opened them, there were freaky noises and there was like a clawed, dark green, hand and rough, almost spiky arm, which would grab onto things but not actually do anything, and sometimes open the door on its own. after being too afraid to move on i kept in the room (but for some reason i couldn't go back, i'm not sure why, and i think i was waiting for the other people in my party to return, or to "catch up", either way, i was waiting) but the "difficulty" increased as the arms started to pull open the doors on their own and i would fight their strength to close it. then at some point i tried to go back to the branch that i got here from, but there was like an announcement or something which mentioned an incoming like horde of monsters or something which i fought with like a pitchfork thingy, it was like a spear but with 3 prongs on the end in the shape of a triangle

so then i started stabbing them as they i think talked to me and taunted me which was really fucking creepy until they died and i noped the fuck out of there and woke up

i think a third dream happened after that but i don't remember it

the setting from the pool onward reminds me of this one seaworld dream i had which idk if i wrote about either

1 omg that just reminded me of anohter dream i had which i may or may not have posted here before it was like i saw these planes in the sky and there were alerts and they were like satellites but not and missiles and something like that

2 now that i think about it that might be derived from the quake parkour me and tmc did, just the general idea of the setting

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #326 on: April 22, 2015, 04:40:13 AM »
I had this dream where I was in this mansion, and I was in some kind of Resident Evil Universe or something. It was a lot like the game because I had to walk into rooms and whatnot. Anyway, I guess I was done with the "game" because there were no zombies and whatnot. It was still freaking creepy as hell because the whole mansion was literally pitch black. Eventually I found this door that I believe haven't opened yet. I opened it slowly, and there was an extremely long, narrow hallway that stretched out at least 200 feet beyond me. The ceiling was also tall, like around 100 or 200 feet tall. The whole hallway was black except for a light at the end, where I could visibly see a door and a window to the right. I walked down the dark hallway. When I reached the window, I saw outside a small field of grass surrounded by tall stone walls. Based on the blue tint of the environment, I predicted it was the twilight part of the morning. The field extended no further than 20 feet from my body. I quickly gained a strong sense of impending danger, so I quickly opened the door to the other side...

Once I opened the door, I entered this deserted grocery store. I vividly saw the grocery isles, shelves, checkout counters, floor, and even the height of the ceiling (it was rather tall.) There were two people in dead sight: one was a Caucasian (or maybe Asian?) woman and the other an African American male. I think I knew them in the dream, because I acted like they were familiar faces (whereas the real me didn't.) I didn't see anything in the dream but I guess she gestured me to follow her. As I was following her, the African American male vanished; maybe I didn't see where he went. I quickly stopped at a grocery shelf that had chips, an out of place soda bottle, some ordinary candy. I took a bag of chips, but then I heard this low roar. I interpreted that the man had become a monster and flew off to the other side of the grocery store. Once confronted by a back door, the woman opened it to what was, once again, a pitch black hallway.

Eventually we reached this wider part of the hall that connected as a corner to another long hallway, that was once again pitch black. I held my arms apart from my torso to accommodate for my eyesight. At this point my dream went fuzzy so I dont remember much details at this point.

We have reached another door. I slowly opened it to a bright entrance hall, with staircases descending to the lower floor. I quickly recognized the room... It's the entrance to the mansion! As I was centering my body to the middle of the staircase, the woman went down the stairs to open the front door. At this time I was closely observing her. She opened the door when a gigantic snake violently flailed to get a grasp of her. She shrieked and fled to the top of the stairs, along with me. At this point, I knew this was the final boss fight (because in the first Resident Evil games, the end of the game was where you fight the final boss, and then flee to safety in the end.) All of a freaking sudden, the game paused (lol) and my freaking family pop outs of nowhere from behind me. It was my mother, three cousins, and I think one of my sisters. I was like "dafuq" but then took the circumstances to my advantage. I was like "What if they can help me fight this monster?"

Just like what happens in Resident Evil, I felt I was extremely unequipped to fight this final boss fight. I had a pistol, shotgun, SMG, and some other weapons I dont remember. I gave each family member a weapon, and I equipped myself with a particular gun that I thought I didn't have. It was a rifle, with exactly 829 rounds in one clip, and at times the barrel would flood with all these bullets and just fall out of the rifle. (whoops spoiler alert) Oh yeah and mind you THE FRIKING GAME WAS PAUSED so the snake was frozen at the door.

The game resumed, and the snake quickly slithered to the staircase. At this point everyone is going full berzerk on the snake: dropping grenades, shooting at will, etc. But, the snake just stood there, stagnant, almost dying. My rifle kept flooding with bullets and they would fall out, onto the snake. Then my mom said "ITS STILL EATING ITS PREY" (lolwut) and that actually makes sense because I think snakes are vulnerable when they are still swallowing their prey. Anyway we eventually killed the snake and uhhhhhhh yeah my dream just cut off there...

UNTIL

I hit this transition where I'm underwater in a scuba diving suit, coupled with a friend above. We are waiting for Rorke to swim by so we can snatch him (idk if you have played Cod Ghosts) Eventually, he swims by with a waterproof laptop, possibly doing some ultra sikrit, ultra dangerous, ultra illegal hacking/decoding/computer stuff. We quickly snatch him and pull him out of water. I discover that we were in a large container full of water, on the side of a bustling avenue surrounded by skyscrapers, in the middle of a huge city. (wtf couldnt we just see him in the container or something.) anyways he submits and says he will do our high demanding wish... I have no clue what it was. We find a truck and all of a sudden I just realize that my companion was fucking Kobe Bryant. The truck only has two seats, so I look over to the side of the truck where I see him, dried up and walking away from the truck. I quickly approach him, and I stuttered to tell him that there isn't enough space. He acknowledges my gesture and nods in understanding, without uttering a word. I felt bad for him. I bumped his fist and shook his hand as a "see you later" and headed back to the van. Rorke started up the truck. (oh yeah and I had a cat with me for some reason idk why)

As we were driving, he took a right into this huge parking lot and abruptly stopped near the sidewalk to the plaza. This was not the place I wanted to reach. The building ahead of me was a "lost child facility" or something like that, where it was a home for those who got lost from their parents. I nonetheless exited the truck and, with my cat, approached the entrance. I entered a small hallway to an open room seemingly full of cats. In fact, once in the room, there were cats everywhere, open and roaming around the room. I place my cat down to let him explore the area. I opened a door on the left. It was an art room I think, and I suddenly saw familiar faces. They were my friends from my high school! (I was actually shocked when I remembered this part of the dream) I saw my friend David, along with a few others I knew. I think they either ignored/didn't notice me, or they only greeted me lightly. I opened another door to the left. It was the bathroom, and I saw one of my close friends Connor. I exclaimed with a hi and he looked at me with a sense of disbelief, relief, and happiness and said "Where were you? I fell on the floor with a sense of relief, but quickly realized that it was the bathroom floor and got up. At this point, much didn't happen in my dream. We just chatted, I left the bathroom to explore, and greeted my friends. I guess I became part of the group.

I left out a part that was kinda weird to talk about, because it involves my old crush. But it was irrelevant anyway so yeah.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 05:02:07 AM by tuto99 »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #327 on: April 22, 2015, 07:17:16 AM »
aleXXis teXXis

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #328 on: April 22, 2015, 07:25:06 AM »
I made a map of the first part of my dream

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #329 on: May 09, 2015, 12:34:46 PM »
ok so i had approximately two distinct dreams this morning

the first one i don't really recall the beginning but i was like walking home and i knew about some sort of police activity so something was going on in the neighborhood, but for some reason that didn't worry me, i continued walking home... on my street there were a lot of people outside in their front yards, talking about things, not necessarily the happenings. once i got home i was like 'what if the <bad guy, i knew what he did but i forgot by now> is in my house hiding, cause idk if he's been caught yet' so i get my keys to unlock the door and put the key to the lock and... the key doesn't fit. the lock is like a pinhole and not a slit. i turn around and the guy is right there, i have no idea what he wants to do but he like runs back, thankfully some other guy must have seen him walk into the driveway and comes from the sidewalk and we start trying to throw things at him and hit him and stuff like that. we call for help (and apparently also call 911 idk how that happens no one had a phone out) and chase him down the street and now there's like several people trying to catch him. at some point someone says 'we need to leave' so we all just walk out of the neighborhood and down the street in a crowd as the police come in. i talk with the one guy who was nearest to me when i was trying to get in my house and we start walking ahead of the crowd. the street we're walking on quickly becomes forest and we're far ahead of everyone else. this part reminds me of a dream i've had before but idk what it even relates to. there's like these bridges that we have to walk over but they're not really bridges they're more like rickety two columns of wood that you have to crawl over. they don't really cross over anything so i'm not sure why we had to take them, but we crawl over them and then there's like a ladder thing that we had to cross too that was very similar and it was difficult to pull myself up but then something happens and apparently that's not where we were supposed to be going. i forget the rest of the dream until i'm at my grandparent's cabin and my grandma is the only one there. i go up the stairs and look through the pantries on the second and third floor (what???) idk why but i get some things and bring them down and then i forget the rest other than i turned on all the lights and was worried the guy would be hiding up there too. he wasn't.

then the second dream, i actually remember it less now although i thought i remembered more. i know something led up to this and it's frustrating me but all i remember now is we were on a bus for some reason, some people from my school? idk but it felt like i was somewhere that was not arizona. my family was apparently around (and on the bus) but it seemed more like we were traveling. like on a coach i guess. but the seats were more school-bussy and for most of the ride you were likely to be in contact with the person/people sitting next to you. also there were 4 people on my "seat" idk how but there was like two younger boys on the right of me and then a girl to my left who was more my age. i feel like there was a prequel to this like we were going one way, but now we're going back or something. it does really feel like a school trip. but anyway i start to realize that i'm leaning on the girl next to me and she doesn't seem to mind she's talking with her friend on the seat behind and i'm getting tired and i'm angled like toward the window (on the right side of the bus) and i get more tired and comfortable and i'm thinking like 'well i'm tired so falling asleep my excuse' and i close my eyes and we get closer and closer to something you could call cuddling, and she's doesn't seem to mind and actually kind of puts her arm around me and i kind of grab onto it but then... apparently it's our stop and i get like "teleported" out (idk maybe it was just a lapse in dream rememberance) with my parents and 3 other people. i just know we were apparently going to a restaurant to eat and we had a party of 6 and reservations. so we walk in and talk to the people at the door or w/e and then they seat us at a table for like 2 which makes no sense so we just go and sit at a larger table, but all these tables are in like the entrance room because presumably the rest of the restaurant is full. then things happen but idk when or how or why or what. like pizza showed up on the table as most everyone was sittng down. and i don't know who was with us.

and there's this fragment that i am reminded of about something to do with printed out flags and songs and something that someone in my dream connected to wfsc and i was talking to someone at some table in a dark room and i feel like this was connected with the end of the first one, maybe the cabin morphed into something else? idk i can't place it anywhere really. and then i just remember leaving and doing something and then being somewhere else and talking to myself about doing something and working on some project or something