Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Communicate with missing letters  (Read 1835 times)

Darvince

• 差不多
Communicate with missing letters
« on: December 01, 2017, 12:42:29 AM »
The idea of this game is to have a conversation with each other, except without including all the letters. Missing letters are to be replaced with underscores. And to ensure that everyone understands everyone else, the post is to be divided into three parts:

First part takes a guess at what the person above said.

Second part continues the conversation.

Third part confirms or denies the guess at what was said in your last post.

I'll start with Reply #1.

Darvince

• 差不多
Re: Communicate with missing letters
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 12:44:54 AM »
_o s__mao and _ we_e t_yin_ t_ f_g_re out th_s gia_t red__one co_tra__ion b_ilt b_ ilman_o on b_a_ra__'s new r_ds_on_ ser___ a_d i fel_ re_l_y du_b th_ e_tire tim_

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 12:59:05 AM »
da_____e __u l_t_le sh__ d_ _o_ t__nk i do__t fe_l du__ in f_ct i'm pre__y su_e 90% of lear___g can be summ___z_d as "intentionally making yourself feel dumb for an extended period of time until you start understanding how everything works"

yeah i got lazy towards the end

edit: oh shit i didn't read the rules. ok here we go:
so shimao and i were trying to figure out this giant redstone contraption built by ilmango on blacraft's new redstone server and i felt really dumb the entire time

anyway the reason i was able to catch on quicker than you was because i've already spent 10 hours or so studying redstone by myself, which you probably haven't. so you shouldn't feel dumb, you should feel lazy instead.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:04:18 AM by vh »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 01:15:55 AM »
darvince you little shit do you think i don't feel dumb in fact i'm pretty sure 90% of learning can be summarized as "intentionally making yourself feel dumb for an extended period of time until you start understanding how everything works"

w__ _ mu__ ha__ ra_el_ e__r le_n_d an___in_ bef___ th__ be_au_e i o__y f_el t___ __ ma__ us__ll_ b__ t_en a___n re___ne i_ l_gic so _ gue__ i_ ma___ s_n_e

correct