Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Important Suggestions!  (Read 2222 times)

GodisReal

Important Suggestions!
« on: August 21, 2017, 08:42:30 PM »
I've only got 18.5 hours since June 30, 2016 when I bought it and I'll put lists of suggestions that would be beneficial and easy to read in lists (lol).

1. GPU intensive. Yes, this games requires a lot of CPU power so maybe use like Nvidia PhysX or since Radeon Vega came out, the TFLOPS would be better for this. What I'm saying is, make the game optimized (I'm not saying this game is like Ark cause Ark is just... no.).
2. VR capabilities. Add like where you can fly a spaceship to different planets.
3. Make it Realistic! So when you land on a planet, you can see buildings and people. I'd love to see a realistic spade simulation.
4. Celestial events! So the total solar eclipse of 2017 just passed and yes, I saw the solar eclipse update for this (that means I get to experience an eclipse anytime with this simulation) but I'd like to see more of these celestial events, maybe even a lunar!!
5. The future. While these are all suggestions, I hope one day this is real and maybe a dev will reply....

P.S. I got really emotional after the total solar eclipse, its just that this happens rarely and I feel depressed I didn't experience the totality... I'll probably die before I get to see another one.

tesco

• Sauce
Re: Important Suggestions!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 01:31:10 AM »
I think 1 and 4 are interesting and i would like to see those implemented. Numbers 2, 3 and five are areas which i don't think are valid suggestions.
VR is already implemented so there goes number 2.
3 would tank your game's fps and is pretty useless in the long run and isn't really what I believe universe sandbox 2 is trying to achieve.
Finally the future just seems like garbage. I would only really like it if a few more city lights started appearing and that's it.

GodisReal

Re: Important Suggestions!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 09:39:23 PM »
Giant Army released a new roadmap for Universe Sandbox 2! What are your thoughts? Are there any suggestions you have? http://steamcommunity.com/games/230290/announcements/detail/1453955548932166662