Welcome, Guest

Poll

I Played this game on my freind's computer and i loved it! i wanted to get it on my computer. he told me to test it on his laptop so i did and it crashed. i have a similar Laptop and i dont want it to crash and lose 25$

do i refund
1 (25%)
will it work
1 (25%)
will it not work then
0 (0%)
no way to fix it
0 (0%)
contact Support
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Will It Not Work?  (Read 3874 times)

TopHat

Will It Not Work?
« on: July 30, 2017, 04:25:25 AM »
I Played this game on my freind's computer and i loved it! i wanted to get it on my computer. he told me to test it on his laptop so i did and it crashed. i have a similar Laptop and i dont want it to crash and lose 25$

.;-;.

SyzygyΣE

• | Take Me Higher |
    • Steam
Re: Will It Not Work?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 04:56:54 AM »
What I suggest you do is check your laptop's system specifications. Universe Sandbox 2's system requirements may be checked here. If your system has specs exceeding the system requirements listed, it should work. If it still does not work even with the specs fulfilling the criteria, it is probably not a system-related issue but a bug of some kind. If that happens, report the issue to the devs.

I play the game on a MacBook Air, which is quite terrible for gaming purposes. I can still hit 30 FPS easily despite this. Most laptops nowadays should be able to handle this game.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 05:03:25 AM by SyzygyΣE »

TopHat

Re: Will It Not Work? (for syz)
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 08:10:35 AM »
Syz. i figured out he used a cracked version. he had the req from the link you had (Here) thing.
i dont know if it was bec it was cracked or not
;-;
my computer has the req tho

SyzygyΣE

• | Take Me Higher |
    • Steam
Re: Will It Not Work? (for syz)
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 08:17:12 AM »
Syz. i figured out he used a cracked version. he had the req from the link you had (Here) thing.
i dont know if it was bec it was cracked or not
;-;
my computer has the req tho
If your computer has the requirements, it should work fine. It really isn't too intensive of a game until you begin simulating a very large amount of objects. With that said, if you have the requirements, it should at least open. I suggest you give it a go.

Jar

• Developer
    • Universe Sandbox
Re: Will It Not Work?
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 01:20:18 PM »
You should be fine if you meet the system requirements. If you buy it and find that it's not running as well as you'd like, just contact us and we'll do our best to help you out.