Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,  (Read 43961 times)

nalaa1

money does not have to exist in order for the universe to function

btw my avatar isn't true it's just a point that seems very far away (I could add more colors at the top but I don't feel you're ready for that yet)

( rascal fool ) why do you bring money ? we are talking about this simply thing that if you cannot tell us name of your 10th grandfather. than how can i accept your imaginations like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from matter, this or that etc ? how i accept ?

since you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfather ? and you are simply imagining so many nonsense. thus you are fraud. you are fraud and hypocrite. that is all.

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
Flugelhorn
From Wikipedia, the sensical encyclopedia
Flugelhorn
Yamaha Flugelhorn YFH-8310Z.jpg
A standard 3-valved B♭ flugelhorn
Brass instrument
Classification   
Wind
Brass
Aerophone
Hornbostel–Sachs classification   423.232
(Valved aerophone sounded by lip movement)
Developed   Early 19th century
Playing range
Range trumpet.png
(as written; actually sounds a major second lower)
Related instruments
Saxhorns
Alto horn
Baritone horn
Trumpet
Cornet
Flumpet
Mellophone
Musical instruments
Woodwinds
Brass instruments
Trumpet
Trombone
Cornet
Alto horn
Baritone horn
Flugelhorn
Mellophone
Euphonium
Helicon
Tuba
French horn
Percussion
String instruments
Keyboards
The flugelhorn (/ˈfluːɡəl.hɔːrn/—also spelled fluegelhorn, flugel horn, or Flügelhorn—from German, wing horn, or flank horn German pronunciation: [ˈflyːɡl̩hɔʁn]) is a brass instrument pitched in B♭, and resembles a trumpet, but has a wider, conical bore. The instrument known today as the flugelhorn is a descendant of the valved bugle,[1] which had been developed from a valveless hunting horn known in eighteenth-century Germany as a Flügelhorn.[2] The valved bugle provided Adolphe Sax (creator of the saxophone family) with the inspiration for his B♭ soprano (contralto) saxhorns, on which the modern-day flugelhorn is modeled.[2][3]

Contents  [hide]
1   Etymology
2   Structure and variants
3   Timbre
4   Use
5   Famous players
6   Footnotes
7   References
8   External links
Etymology[edit]
The German word Flügel translates into English as wing[4] or flank. In early 18th century Germany, a ducal hunt leader known as a Flügelmeister blew the Flügelhorn, a large semicircular brass or silver valveless forerunner of the modern-day flugelhorn to direct the wings of the hunt (military use dates from the Seven Years' War, where this valveless instrument was employed as a predecessor of the bugle).[2]

Structure and variants[edit]

A rotary valve Flugelhorn.
The flugelhorn is built in the same B♭ pitch as many trumpets and cornets. It usually has three piston valves and employs the same fingering system as other brass instruments, but four-piston valve and rotary valve variants also exist. It can thus be played without too much trouble by trumpet and cornet players, though some adaptation to their playing style may be needed. It is usually played with a more deeply conical mouthpiece than either trumpets or cornets (though not as conical as a horn mouthpiece).

Some modern flugelhorns feature a fourth valve that lowers the pitch a perfect fourth (similar to the fourth valve on some euphoniums, tubas, and piccolo trumpets, or the trigger on trombones). This adds a useful low range that, coupled with the flugelhorn's dark sound, extends the instrument's abilities. More often, however, players use the fourth valve in place of the first and third valve combination, which is somewhat sharp (compensated for on trumpets and cornets and some three-valve flugelhorns by an easily-movable slide for the first or third valve).

A pair of bass flugelhorns in C, called fiscorns, are played in the Catalan cobla bands which provide music for sardana dancers.

Timbre[edit]
The tone is "fatter" and usually regarded as more "mellow" and "dark" than the trumpet or cornet. The sound of the flugelhorn has been described as halfway between a trumpet and a French horn, whereas the cornet's sound is halfway between a trumpet and a flugelhorn.[5] The flugelhorn is as agile as the cornet but more difficult to control in the high register (from approximately written G5), where in general it "slots" or locks onto notes less easily. It is not generally used for aggressive or bright displays as trumpets and cornets often are, but tends more towards a softer and more reflective role.

Use[edit]
The flugelhorn is a standard member of the British-style brass band, and it is also used frequently in jazz. It also appears occasionally in orchestral and concert band music. Famous orchestral works with flugelhorn include Igor Stravinsky's Threni, Ralph Vaughan Williams's Ninth Symphony, Danzon no. 2 by Arturo Marquez, and Michael Tippett's third symphony. The flugelhorn is sometimes substituted for the post horn in Mahler's Third Symphony, and for the soprano Roman buccine in Ottorino Respighi's Pines of Rome. In HK Gruber's trumpet concerto Busking (2007) the soloist is directed to play a flugelhorn in the slow middle movement. The flugelhorn figured prominently in many of Burt Bacharach's 1960s pop song arrangements. It is featured in a solo role in Bert Kaempfert's 1962 recording of "That Happy Feeling". Flugelhorns have occasionally been used as the alto or low soprano voice in a drum and bugle corps.

Another use of the flugelhorn is found in the Dutch and Belgian "Fanfareorkesten" or fanfare orchestras, in these orchestras the flugelhorns, often between 10 and 20 of them, have a huge role, forming the base of the orchestra. The flugelhorns in these orchestras are pitched in B♭, with sporadically an E♭ soloïst. Due to bad intonation these E♭ flugelhorns are mostly replaced by the E♭ trumpet or cornet.

Darvince

• 差不多
Why do you think rascal and fool are the same word?

nalaa1

Why do you think rascal and fool are the same word?

you are unfit to talk about anything. otherwise what is your answer to those points which you are avoiding ? that why do you take care of evolution, big bang, moon landing ? what happened to those things in previous comments ?

so you are unfit. if there is anyone wise than send him. send your tuto99. otherwise you are fraud hypocrite who is unfit. that is all.

Darvince

• 差不多
you are unfit to talk about anything. otherwise what is your answer to those points which you are avoiding ? that why do you take care of evolution, big bang, moon landing ? what happened to those things in previous comments ?

so you are unfit. if there is anyone wise than send him. send your tuto99. otherwise you are fraud hypocrite who is unfit. that is all.
I personally would say that you actually have time. Money can predict the future, which allows people who analyze, like you, to separate from reality, because the perfect prediction of the future would mean that Maxwell's demon is true, this allowing people like you to control their own internal body temperature, which is not true because otherwise you may spontaneously combust, which only happens without you, in foolish cartoons.

Additionally, you may find this link interesting: http://www.debate.org/opinions/should-democratically-decided-public-hangings-of-undesirable-ppl-be-a-new-addition-to-a-local-or-state-criminal-justice-system?v=yes
«Trying to kill someone who merely resembles a pedophile character on a TV show is stupidity beyond bounds. A successful eugenics movement, which is already a contradictory statement, would need to be based on more realistic and meaningful values.»

Eugenics is contradictory because it is based on the idea that the only thing we can know about humans and humanity is about ourselves, that nothing outside of ourselves exist. Have you done things you had to think about yet? I have. It demands that you allow things that are non-real to be in your mind, such as an imaginary number.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 11:47:33 AM by Darvince »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
why do you keep repeating the same questions over and over when we are clearly not even attempting to respond to you

and what's with the immediate personal attacks?

nalaa1

why do you keep repeating the same questions over and over when we are clearly not even attempting to respond to you

and what's with the immediate personal attacks?

what you will respond ? what you will respond `1st of all ? what you have to respond ? what material you have got ? you cannot defend yourself. and your silence is the proof of your failure. that is the proof.

nalaa1

I personally would say that you actually have time. **baloney**such as an imaginary number.

yes i know that you have money. you are in power. so you can *give dog bad name and hang it*

and you can shift burdon of proof also. i know.

otherwise what is the difficulty in telling the name of your 10th grandfather ? what is the difficulty ? that is the proof that you are fraud hypocrite. ( i know ) so again tell us something new.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
nalaa1, Master of Arguments

Has never LOst an argument in their Life because they are Blessed by Krishna

i know .

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
purpose of human life is to post on forum and get into argument and declare self winner !!!

go to buyarg (.) umentwins (.) c o m to win all arguments forever even in your afterlife

go to buy arg (.) umentwins (.) dot com to win the afterlife and go to heaven

go to buyarg (.) ument winds (dot) com to literally become god

go to buyarg(ument wins)com to argue with god and win

thanks you have good day

nalaa1

purpose of human life is to post on forum and get into argument and declare self winner !!!

nah nah dont shift burdon of proof upon me. cuz it is you who is declaring yourself rightout in the first place.

and now when you are challenged. you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfather. so how can you go beyond your 10th grandfather ? and tell us about evolution, big bang, moon landing, life comes from matter, position of universe etc ?

how can you go on these things ? since you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfather ? so it is you who is self proclaimed winner.

and when `1 man is challenging you. you are silent ? how is it possible if you are rightous in the first place to remain silent ? that is the proof that you are hypocrite. you are fraud.

thus you are simply to be rejected. that is all.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms

nah nah dont shift burdon of proof upon me. cuz *****baloney*****
___

thus you are simply to be rejected. that is all.

i didn't even participate in the argument dingbat

nalaa1

i didn't even participate in the argument dingbat

nor you can. cuz you have nothing solid, you are simply an fraud. you are hypocrite. otherwise how an intelligent person in the first place can remain silent when someone is throwing shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge ?

that is the proof that you are fraud. so who accepts you ?

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
nor you can. cuz you have nothing solid, you are simply an fraud. you are hypocrite. otherwise how an intelligent person in the first place can remain silent when someone is throwing shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge ?

nalaa1

go on shifting burdon of proof and send your wise tuto99. and if there is anyone who claims to be wise`1 in the first place. than come on sir for the ground is open. smash this practical explanation with an fallacy and finish the business.

and if you cannot do it. than you are all frauds, theives, hypocrites. that is all. and we are being cheated for last 200 years.

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
I'm surprised nobody here has engaged the big question here which seems to be can Srila Prabhupada name us his 10th grandfathers?

My personal spiritual master is Sebastian Castro, just like my mom's I accept his words as authority. The true god is the Flying Spaghetti monster and all heathens will turn into instant noodles, in brine, and the meaning of life is gay sex. If you accept this your search for truth is done, no need to do any research. Anyone who does not agree ask yourself, can you name your 10th grandfathers? If not it proves me right - I know everything, you know nothing.

Nalaa, this is rethorically equivalent to what you wrote and I hope you can see why your logic is totally incoherent. You don't just pick someone as an authority and accept their words as truth and then it becomes the truth, that's not how reality works.
Although we could spend time giving reasons why we accept Big Bang, evolution and so on, and there's a burden of proof associated with all of those, just like the extraordinary claim Srila Prabhupada somehow knows the truth (which you're refusing to consider if you say he's an 'authority')... I think nobody here would waste their time explaining those since you already wrote you don't care about research, evidence or reality and find it more comfortable to pick and trust one random person and believe thousands of scientists are just making up conspiracies.

nalaa1

I'm surprised nobody here has engaged the big question here which seems to be can Srila Prabhupada name us his 10th grandfathers?

My personal spiritual master is Sebastian Castro, just like my mom's I accept his words as authority. The true god is the Flying Spaghetti monster and all heathens will turn into instant noodles, in brine, and the meaning of life is gay sex. If you accept this your search for truth is done, no need to do any research. Anyone who does not agree ask yourself, can you name your 10th grandfathers? If not it proves me right - I know everything, you know nothing.

Nalaa, this is rethorically equivalent to what you wrote and I hope you can see why your logic is totally incoherent. You don't just pick someone as an authority and accept their words as truth and then it becomes the truth, that's not how reality works.
Although we could spend time giving reasons why we accept Big Bang, evolution and so on, and there's a burden of proof associated with all of those, just like the extraordinary claim Srila Prabhupada somehow knows the truth (which you're refusing to consider if you say he's an 'authority')... I think nobody here would waste their time explaining those since you already wrote you don't care about research, evidence or reality and find it more comfortable to pick and trust one random person and believe thousands of scientists are just making up conspiracies.

yes nobody is intelligent as you are and shifted burdon of proof upon me. and our entire chain of disciple succession is here. and His divine Grace Srila Prabhupada is my father. and his authority is my grandfather. in this way there is entire chain.

just as if you want to reach at train engine. than you must follow `1 box after another until you reach at train engine. who is giving first push.
_________
and who cares for your bogus hope ? you can hope many things but why i care for your hope ? can you tell us the name of your 10th grandfather ? if not than how can you go beyond your 10th grandfather ?

and why i accept your imaginations like evolution, big bang, moon landing this or that ? since you cannot tell us about the name of your 10th grandfther. but you are jumping beyong billion and billion years.

so why i accept such an person who is already failure ? you are already proven failure. and you are still going on that means you are fraud, you are hypocrite. that is all.

so who is accepting you ? where is example in the history where intelligent people learn from an failure like you ?
and your entire life is already wasted. it is already wasted ( dullard ) and if it is not wasted then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that your life is not wasted at all. ( for its an open challenge )

and now let us hope that such an ( fraud hypocrite ) like you will recall anything at all.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 03:30:08 AM by nalaa1 »

Bla

• Global Moderator
yes nobody is intelligent as you are and shifted burdon of proof upon me. and our entire chain of disciple succession is here. and His divine Grace Srila Prabhupada is my father. and his authority is my grandfather. in this way there is entire chain.

just as if you want to reach at train engine. than you must follow `1 box after another until you reach at train engine. who is giving first push.
_________
and who cares for your bogus hope ? you can hope many things but why i care for your hope ? can you tell us the name of your 10th grandfather ? if not than how can you go beyond your 10th grandfather ?

and why i accept your imaginations like evolution, big bang, moon landing this or that ? since you cannot tell us about the name of your 10th grandfther. but you are jumping beyong billion and billion years.
But how about the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th grandfathers? You can't name them? Then how can you go beyond your 10th grandfather??

Why should I accept your imaginations like lord Krishna? You're shifting the burden of proof upon me
If you chant 'Seb Castro Seb Seb Castro' about 800,000,000 times you will find the truth trust me you can feel it if you try

nalaa1

_________

But how about the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th grandfathers? You can't name them? Then how can you go beyond your 10th grandfather??

Why should I accept your imaginations like lord Krishna? You're shifting the burden of proof upon me
If you chant 'Seb Castro Seb Seb Castro' about 800,000,000 times you will find the truth trust me you can feel it if you try

so you mean that it is an imagination only that your father used to exited before your birth ? but in facts you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother ? ( just see the fun )

and if you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfather. than how can you jump on what happened million and billion years ago ? ( just see the fun again ) how can you do it ( fraud hypocrite )

and ( rascal idiot ) you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfather. so how can you go beyond and tell us that what happened before that ? thus you are simply an hypocrite who is shifting burdon of proof.

so why i accept your imaginations like evolution, moon landing, big bang, position of universe according to such an fraud like you ? why ? ( rascal dog )

and if you want to Understand Krishna how he is running things even **now** then prove it that you have ( fertile brain ) by recalling everything. ( rascal fraud ) what happened to that recalling everything ? you are fraud.

and if we study it more properly than we will find that you are not even son of that man to whom you call papa. cuz your mum is also hypocrite fraud. thus why you will not learn it ?

and what happened to that recalling everything and proving that your entire life is not wasted. what happened to that ( fraud hypocrite dog )

Bla

• Global Moderator
Hey what happened to your 10th grandfather? You're just shifting the burden of proof now. You cannot tell us about your 10th grandfathers so how can you go beyond and tell us what happened before that.

Please recall everything in your life and write it here in a post otherwise it proves your life is wasted and I'm right

What happened to chanting Seb Castro 800,000,000 times? Did you try it?

nalaa1

Hey what happened to your 10th grandfather? You're just shifting the burden of proof now. You cannot tell us about your 10th grandfathers so how can you go beyond and tell us what happened before that.

Please recall everything in your life and write it here in a post otherwise it proves your life is wasted and I'm right

attempt is nice that by **impose** ( or shifting burdon of proof ) your authority on us you become authority higher and tell us that what we have to chant. ( just see the folly ) thus you are an fraud.

you are hypocrite. that is all. ( finished )
and ( rascal fool ) what happened to that shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge ? how can an alive person can tolarate an shoe filled with potty on his face with an open cahllenge ?

unless you are dead horse. how ?

Bla

• Global Moderator
Huh? So what happened to the challenge to chant Seb Castro 800,000,000 times? This is a pot full of smelly, molten groat on your stomach, how can any alive person tolerate this? You're merely trying to shift the burden of proof on me and pretend your authority is high enough to challenge me.

And how about your 10th grandfathers? I think this is a huge 1000 kg concrete block right on your left foot

nalaa1

we have gone to moon ( just see the fun ) evolution, big bang, this or that etc. these all things are beyond 10th grandfather.

but you cannot tell us his name. and what to speak of 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ?

still i have to accept imaginations of an failures who cannot tell us the name of his 10th grandfather. but will jump beyond his 10th grandfather.

thus you are simply fraud. you are hypocrite only. that is all.

and challenge is still open if anyone has got guts than come on point out the damn fallacy in this practical explanation and finish the business.

Bla

• Global Moderator
Yeah but you cannot tell us about your 10th grandfathers so how about their 10th grandfathers and the 10th grandfathers of the 10th grandfathers of the 10th grandfathers of your 10th grandfathers? If you cannot tell us about them, you can't go beyond them.

Why would I accept your imaginations about Krishna when you can't tell me about your 38th grandfathers?

There's many damn fallacies in your practical explanation, for example our grandfathers have literally nothing to do with evolution or Big Bang and the way we would know about them are totally different so your comparison makes no sense, and appeal to authority since your authorities could be lying or wrong

You still haven't accepted the challenge to chant Seb Castro 800,000,000 times or write the complete history of your life in a post so I would say you've already proven yourself wrong. that is all.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
my 1000th grandfather, whose name was Biplatza Sagpawej, was an amoeba and he experienced the big bang, personally

who was your 1000th grandfather nalaa? only until you answer that question do you have the authority for me to believe anything you have ever said in your entire life.

i am not shifting the burdon of proof, i'm just using the same standards you set out for us. if you cannot provide the same information you ask of us, everyone has the right to ignore you just as you have the right to ignore us. i told you the name of my 1000th grandfather. if you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfather, let alone your 1000th, then you are just a ( fraud monkey ).
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 12:18:43 PM by atomic7732 »

Darvince

• 差不多
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2017, 10:42:51 PM »
   iris-discord   <LasMooVacas> darvince
   Kalassak   i have to do lots of things
   Kalassak   tomorrow
   iris-discord   <LasMooVacas> make sure to win tomorrow
   =-=   Princess_Peach is now known as Princess_Zelda
   Darvince   no
   Kalassak   reality winner
   Darvince   @LasMooVacas no
   Darvince   @LasMooVacas PURPOSE OF HUMAN LIFE IS TO WIN ARGUMENT ON FORUM

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2017, 11:55:44 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '182079'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:13:20 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2017, 12:07:56 AM »
hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2017, 12:08:10 AM »
I win.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2017, 12:09:41 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '182082'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:13:18 AM by FiahOwl »