Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Alpha 20  (Read 2829 times)

TheSha

Alpha 20
« on: June 22, 2017, 12:16:56 AM »
Hello, i have a question, when Alpha 20 will be relased?
Thanks for your future answer.

TheSha.

SyzygyΣE

• | Take Me Higher |
    • Steam
Re: Alpha 20
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 12:35:53 AM »
The developers are actively working on it, but no clear date has been set.  Are you aware that an experimental version has been issued? You can opt-in to it on Steam to experience some new features the update will bring. This experimental version is also actively renewed every few days with "mini-updates." Currently, we are on mini-update 25. It's the closest you'll get to the Alpha 20 experience right now. The least we can do is opt-in to the experimental update and report any bugs/issues we see. That way, we can help the developers work on the official Alpha 20 by letting them know what to improve on, hopefully allowing Alpha 20 to be released at an earlier date. :)

Rest assured that the progress of implementing Alpha 20 has not stalled. It will be released when it is deemed ready.

Experimental Update 20 thread: http://universesandbox.com/forum/index.php/topic,17598.0.html.

SyzygyΣE

• | Take Me Higher |
    • Steam
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 08:18:36 AM »
And what do you know? Less than 1 day after my reply, the new update is released. ;D

TheSha

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 01:14:17 PM »
Thank you very much for your reply, im happy to hear this! Im going to try the experimental version as soon as i can.

TheSha

SyzygyΣE

• | Take Me Higher |
    • Steam
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 03:03:25 PM »
Thank you very much for your reply, im happy to hear this! Im going to try the experimental version as soon as i can.

TheSha
Oh, Alpha 20 is out. There is no longer an experimental version. If you launch the game, it should update automatically.

TheSha

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2017, 12:22:42 AM »
Wow, thanks, im going to download the update right now!

TheSha