Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Failure to boot  (Read 4921 times)

xemnas714

Failure to boot
« on: May 14, 2011, 06:13:17 PM »
Hi, well first say that I am using the google translator to write this because my English level is very low (I'm Spanish). I mean, I love this program because I am a big fan of astronomy, I saw him at my brother and I flew to my house to make it work, when I boot I get the following (in Spanish) [to be unexpected exception occurred program exception (0xe0434352) at location 0x75a69617.] Translating the messages that I have read some post here I have seen what happens to many people but I think I'm the first to which this happens.

The data from my computer are: Windows 7 32bit / my graphics card is a gforce GT220. Well not that give more information

Also say that I read some post on here thanks to the translator and I got off the net. and the other program that we recommend for it to work properly but still not start me, I expect you can help me, thank you very much in advance.

PD: Sorry if you have trouble reading is that sometimes the translator does not translate at all well

Puddin

Re: Failure to boot
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 12:42:50 PM »
Mi español es un poco débil, pero voy a tratar de explicar lo que es posible unserstand mejor. El código que fue lanzado es una excepción de desbordamiento de pila. Se genera por el marco. NET. La instalación de la caja de arena Universo viene conuna nueva versión del marco. NET. Intente volver a instalar de otro modo tendríamos que mirar en el código en cuestión para tratar de arreglarlo.

For you guys that don't speak spanish the error above is a stack overflow exception from .NET.  Your best bet is to try to reinstall the .NET framework otherwise it is up to Dan to find the code in question.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 06:03:20 PM by Dan Dixon »

xemnas714

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 05:41:30 PM »
muchisimas gracias por contestar amigo, era eso, instale el NET de nuevo y arranco a la primera muchisimas gracias :D

Puddin

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 07:50:00 PM »
son muy bienvenidos :D

Solved :)

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 02:28:19 PM »
I'm so glad you got it working.

Thanks for helping out Puddin.

----

Google Translated version / Google Traducción de la versión:

Estoy tan contenta de que tengo trabajo.

Gracias por su ayuda Puddin.