Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: make a onw texures configuration to planets  (Read 2069 times)

felipe

make a onw texures configuration to planets
« on: April 02, 2017, 03:03:26 PM »
like you make a texture for some planet in US2 but you cant do this(if you dont know about files) you put an random planet and go for ''custom texture'' and BAM you make a texture for a planet!

(sorry for bad english im brazilian)

Physics_Hacker

Re: make a onw texures configuration to planets
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 08:07:35 PM »
like you make a texture for some planet in US2 but you cant do this(if you dont know about files) you put an random planet and go for ''custom texture'' and BAM you make a texture for a planet!

(sorry for bad english im brazilian)

Do you mean being able to make the game re-generate the planet textures or being able to apply textures you've actually made or something else?

felipe

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 02:33:23 PM »
Yes

felipe

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 02:34:21 PM »
The player texture

Physics_Hacker

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 10:28:38 AM »
Yeah, thats something I've wanted for awhile...The developers said in one of the roadmaps (at least, I'm fairly sure they did) that they were going to work on the planet customization options and eventually add in the ability to import your own custom models and at that point I suspect they'll add the ability to use custom textures as it's logical to do so, but as for anything sooner than that, one of the devs would actually have to give an answer on that as I haven't seen anything yet.