Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Problems with the Atmospheres.  (Read 3685 times)

JayPix2012

Problems with the Atmospheres.
« on: February 20, 2017, 12:39:07 PM »
why does this happen?

Jar

• Developer
    • Universe Sandbox
Re: Problems with the Atmospheres.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 02:19:19 PM »
Can you please describe the issue? I'm not sure what is different between all of those screenshots. Is it the same exact planet viewed from different angles?

JayPix2012

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 05:42:22 PM »
Can you please describe the issue? I'm not sure what is different between all of those screenshots. Is it the same exact planet viewed from different angles?
Sure thing, on the 1st or top screenshot, you see the planet with no atmosphere, the 2nd screenshot, the same planet with an atmosphere and it glowing on the night side of the planet, the 3rd sreecshot, I'm looking at the planet's parent star with the atmosphere glowing on the night side, the 4th screenshot, I'm facing the day side of the planet and the dot you see in the background is a star 100% the same as the planet's parent star but further away, and for some reason it's causing the atmosphere to glow on the night side when the other star is far enough to be nothing but a white shining dot in the sky.

JayPix2012

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 05:47:49 AM »
Sure thing, on the 1st or top screenshot, you see the planet with no atmosphere, the 2nd screenshot, the same planet with an atmosphere and it glowing on the night side of the planet, the 3rd sreecshot, I'm looking at the planet's parent star with the atmosphere glowing on the night side, the 4th screenshot, I'm facing the day side of the planet and the dot you see in the background is a star 100% the same as the planet's parent star but further away, and for some reason it's causing the atmosphere to glow on the night side when the other star is far enough to be nothing but a white shining dot in the sky.
I don't know why it's happen but it is.