Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Star Wars Stuff?  (Read 3866 times)

Intelligenza

Star Wars Stuff?
« on: January 06, 2017, 10:59:09 PM »
I would really love to see some Star Wars stuff in Universe Sandbox 2. It would be awesome to see an Imperial Star Destroyer, and even the Death Star... Tatooine, Mustafar, Jakku, so much amazing stuff could be put in. Would this be possible in the future, with enough funds, research, and time? If these are added, it'd be cool to see the Death Star blow up planets, but that'd take a lot more time than needed so I'll hold that thought for later.

Trini_Gamer

Re: Star Wars Stuff?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 08:21:27 AM »
Due to Copyright this could not be added as a direct thing to the game, however if they add custom textures, models and laser beams to 'pave the way' for someone to make it, then add modding support, it is doable.

LegendGamer

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 08:52:05 AM »
Гораздо проще создать API или SDK, для того чтобы можно было писать пользовательские модификации. И какие угодно можно делать моды. И звездные войны,и Интерстеллар, и так далее. Ну и на авторские права все равно

Trini_Gamer

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 12:01:05 PM »
1 - Please stop barging in with Russian on an english-speaking forum
2 - It is not easier to create an entire custom-made mod API/SDK on a game that doesn't run on a Source Engine than wait on them to add modding support.

Gregory

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 01:54:01 AM »
There's a simulation I made last year:
http://universesandbox.com/forum/index.php/topic,16134.0.html

Scroll down until you find the sim.

Also, there are objects you can download and put into the "Bodies" folder.

Thanks.