Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Imagine if there where spaceships that you could fly.  (Read 3200 times)

openthemailbox

Imagine if there where spaceships that you could fly.
« on: September 12, 2016, 06:47:10 PM »
I have a pretty dumb, unfitting, and stupid idea. What if there where a kind of spaceship that you could fly, and view galactic explosions, and see the breathtaking sights from a spaceship. It would kind of immerse you into the game, and generally be pretty cool.

Before you yell at me saying "stop begging the devs for stupid stuff" this is just a dumb idea, that I wanted to express. It's not my intention to pressure the devs into adding this.

Angel Armageddon

• Destruction!
Re: Imagine if there where spaceships that you could fly.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 06:57:25 PM »
There's a Saturn V 3rd stage in the items menu. Does that count?

Physics_Hacker

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 07:37:21 PM »
and view galactic explosions,

What? Galaxies don't spontaneously combust for no reason...And colliding galaxies isn't an explosion and would be difficult to have a spaceship move around correctly...

Austritistanian

• Amateur shitposter
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 05:33:01 AM »
That's fantastic...! Imagine seeing earth and Mars colliding from a spacecraft, it will be awesome...!!!

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 02:08:51 AM »
Not a dumb idea at all...

How awesome would it be if the Saturn V 3rd stage's thruster would fire? And how awesome would it be if there was the other stages? And how awesome would it be to play with spaceships in the open-ended sandbox style that is Universe Sandbox ²? I think that would be pretty awesome.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 06:06:40 PM by Dan Dixon »