Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Moderator Edit: Please do not use profanity  (Read 2250 times)

Darvince

• 差不多
Moderator Edit: Please do not use profanity
« on: August 08, 2016, 08:35:30 AM »
Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity. Please do not use profanity.

tuto99

• Baba Booey
Re: Moderator Edit: Please do not use profanity
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 08:39:10 AM »
Ok, what the $#%@

Moderator Edit: Please do not use $#@!

Moderator Edit: Please do not use profanity, moderator.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 09:20:54 AM by tuto99 »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 08:40:14 AM »
What the $&#% did you just #$&# say about me, you little &@%$? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ^$@# out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ^$#@ words. You think you can get away with saying that &$%# to me over the Internet? Think again, #$^@. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ^$^# dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ^%@ off the face of the continent, you little %&#$. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your %&*@ tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you %&#* idiot. I will %@&* fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re @#&* dead, kiddo.

Moderator Edit: Please do not use profanity.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 08:49:03 AM by Darvince »

matty406

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 12:15:45 PM »
What the jiminy crickets did you just flaming say about me, you little bozo? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cub Scouts, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret camping trips in Wyoming, and I have over 300 confirmed knots. I am trained in first aid and I’m the top bandager in the entire US Boy Scouts (of America). You are nothing to me but just another friendly face. I will clean your wounds for you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this annual trip, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying those shenanigans to me over the Internet? Think again, finkle. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of MSN friends across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the seminars, man. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your bake sale. You’re frigging done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tie knots in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in road safety, but I have access to the entire manual of the United States Boy Scouts (of America) and I will use it to its full extent to train your miserable butt on the facts of the continents, you little schmuck. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your silly tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goshdarned sillyhead. I will throw leaves all over you and you will dance in them. You’re friggin done, kiddo.

Cryo

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 03:02:28 PM »
*Slow Clap* I laughed. you win 10 points....

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 03:26:31 PM »
goshdarned sillyhead

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 04:58:15 PM »
what happened

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2016, 05:09:37 PM »
lmfao

wait is profanity in acronyms like wtf allowed

time to find out

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2016, 05:16:03 PM »
you won't find out he didn't edit shite out of the following post

also notice he edited it out a month after fiah posted it

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2016, 05:47:49 PM »
I have seen acts of Profanity committed on this forum. Please cease this immediately or the forum will be shut down forever.