Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What would be nice to see in the next update (if possible)  (Read 1987 times)

DenisineD

What would be nice to see in the next update (if possible)
« on: July 01, 2016, 12:39:02 AM »
1) Be able to change the color of object trails/Orbit
Why? i could but different colors for different objects trails/orbits...would make it easier to show what object is a planet, an asteroid or a dwarf planet in a system. The name of the object could follow the same color change. We could change the color manually for each object. Ex: I would put all trails/orbit/labels of my planets red, asteroid = brown, dwarf planets = blue and moons = white.

2)The orbital inclination of an object would be measure VS the main body that it orbit.
I did make a suggestion a while ago on how to make it easier to place moons around planets or planets around an inclined star. When you put an object inside an hill sphere of a bigger object, the equator plane of the main object would become the new 0 degree. Ex: b orbit Star A but b have a tilt of 26,5 degrees. I want to put a moon to b with an orbital inclination of 12,7 degrees. When i get inside the hill sphere of b, it goes automatically to the equatorial plane of b and set it to 0 degrees...then i can put the moon at 12,7 degrees....in fact it would work the same way when you put object around a star except it would respect the equatorial plane of the object that it orbit as the new 0 degree.

3) Atmosphere density
It would be nice that, if i put 5 atm pressure on a planet, it would be harder to see the surface of a planet VS an atm pressure of 0,5 atm. And if i put 100 atm...i shouldn't be able to see the surface of the planet.

tesco

• Sauce
Re: What would be nice to see in the next update (if possible)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 04:55:59 AM »
This is a well made thread but it's been pushed down. I'm just bumping it up becauase I think these are some good ideas