Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Developer Questions/Contact for PM  (Read 10323 times)

Vigilus

Developer Questions/Contact for PM
« on: June 28, 2016, 07:51:52 AM »
New to these forums, I have a few questions that I'd like to ask the developers.

1. What would be technical strengths/limitations of connecting this game to be ran server side with a planetary system in a fantasy setting with a system featuring an entirely new astrological magic system within a unity/Spacial OS design environment?  I know this is almost an impossible question to answer right off the bat, I am really just trying to start a PM discussion here. 

2. Could your game be altered in such a way that orbital stability could be maintained with day to day changes in planetary orbital factors, such as increases/decreases in: orbital velocity, albedo, distance from a star, creation and destruction of moons and planets, all within a complicated binary system?

3.  Would your team be interested in designing that binary system?

4. Would you be at all interested in adding value to your creation with a re-purposing of your game for something that could be one critical component to complicated fantasy/realism MMO game? 

Have a nice day!

Vigilus

Re: Developer Questions/Contact for PM
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 02:38:41 PM »
Hmm no response at all in any form.  I'm still up for a conversation.

robmilnes

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 04:26:27 PM »
You're basically describing Eve Online. That's all I see <_<

Vigilus

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 03:56:00 PM »
Oh my!  No, not like EVE at all.  I've played EVE a lot, and there is something to be said about their design decisions, yet this is something entirely new.  I didn't copy and paste some Tolkienesque fantasy collection of tropes that's been mutilated by tabletop game playing(I love tabletop gaming, don't get me wrong, but it changes things).  New experiences are what players crave.  I have a whole lot of something new, been cooking it up for about 10 years, almost made me go crazy at some points, so you know it's got to have some good stuff.

Anyways I'm only looking to have a private conversation.

TTYL