Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: habitable planets with lights  (Read 2687 times)

DenisineD

habitable planets with lights
« on: May 05, 2016, 08:16:36 PM »
Finally i was having an habitable planet with cities lights in a accretion disk system i made. I did save it. I came back in the system to work on it...did press play....the planet went to -232 degree C...then came back to 24.5...but the damage was done....no more city lights :(

How come planet change so much temperature when you press play? ( from a saved system, when you reopen it)

I was finally having it...a rare habitable planet in a system with my accretion disk method...Just the right temperature...nearly the right mass  and a good atm pressure....why?!?!?! :(

DiamondMiner10

Re: habitable planets with lights
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 10:16:13 PM »
weird, i have a whole collection of city light planets that work every time you spawn them

Cryo

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 01:35:45 PM »
you could open up the games code an add them, but its a little complex and could break the game. I recommend spawning random solar systems

DenisineD

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 12:45:34 PM »
The problem is...now that planet have moons...so i don't want to re add the planet everytime i put play for the simulation.

It see that terrestrial planet change temperature everytime you start the simulation...Like if the game can't save is orbital distance temperature vs the star