Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: USF Map Continuation I - (2) Asia  (Read 73775 times)

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
Re: USF Map Continuation I - (2) Asia
« Reply #241 on: May 15, 2016, 09:09:14 PM »
clam

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #242 on: May 15, 2016, 09:49:56 PM »
>but what if clam was eat

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #243 on: May 15, 2016, 11:03:52 PM »
The Kingdom of Tajikstan is a strong independent Tajik nation who don't need no Russia. In fact, they don't have any contact with Muscovy because they don't care enough. They like to eat nuts off trees and farm a lot. They grew powerful over time and now are the most powerful central Asian state after the Kazakhs.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #244 on: May 16, 2016, 01:28:32 AM »
The Kingdom of Sakartvelo unites the Kartvelian speaking people within the mess that is known as the Caucasus...

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #246 on: May 16, 2016, 02:00:09 PM »
clam2

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #247 on: May 16, 2016, 02:25:51 PM »
The Communities of Kashmir is an important state for Hindus and Buddhists alike, and is a place where both religions flourish. It is the center of religious development for the two religions and has resulted in relative stability and tolerance between the two in the area and even throughout India.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #248 on: May 16, 2016, 03:18:56 PM »
The Kingdom of Makassar is at the convergence of several competing imperialist powers in Malaya such as Brittany, Burgundy, and even whatever the thing is on northern Sulawesi. At one time it was one of the major powers of the region but it began to wane even before the arrival of foreign forces. They have a few colonies to the south, in the Sunda Arc, which they have managed to hold onto all the while fighting to maintain their mainland.

added Burgundian Sulawesi
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 03:40:15 PM by atomic7732 »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #249 on: May 16, 2016, 03:38:49 PM »
whatever the thing is on northern Sulawesi.
shui "colonies"

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #251 on: May 16, 2016, 06:47:14 PM »
The Kingdom of Ladakh is a very high up, isolated kingdom. They have some decent trade with nearby <TIBET_SUPERPOWER> and the northern Indian states, at least. They have existed for a very long time and have accumulated a decent amount of land for themselves. They know of both Europeans and the Shui, but have little interest in participating in their squabbles.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #252 on: May 18, 2016, 07:24:10 PM »
taken

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #253 on: May 18, 2016, 07:31:00 PM »
The Tamil Kingdom is the last remaining independent nation-state for the Tamil people. It won't remain independent for long, though. Burgundy has begun integration.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #255 on: May 18, 2016, 11:58:18 PM »
Qyrgyzchanan Padyshalyk or Kingdom of the Kirghiz has been very wary of the Qazaqs lately, especially with their advances further south and east into their lands. They have a strong culture, being one of the few monoculture states in this world so far i didn't research if there's other cultures in kyrgyzstan other than neighbor cultures and russians so if there are then these kyrgyz are genocidal lol

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #256 on: May 27, 2016, 04:34:02 PM »

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #257 on: May 28, 2016, 06:33:34 AM »
asia is trash

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #258 on: May 28, 2016, 03:34:04 PM »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Asian history, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ancient Chinese tombs, and I have over 300 confirmed emperors. I am trained in historical mapping and I’m the top cartographer in the entire USF mapping forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of historians across the Asian continent and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my pencil tool. Not only am I extensively trained in Paint editing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Chinese Historical Library and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #259 on: May 29, 2016, 09:11:26 AM »
I'll claim when I go back to my laptop kappa

Naru523

« Reply #260 on: May 30, 2016, 03:50:24 PM »
clam

Naru523

« Reply #261 on: May 30, 2016, 04:29:08 PM »
The Turkish State is not the best place to live in if you're a Graecian - or at least, outside of the Graecian mandated regions in the west. Reduced to only a landlocked country in the Anatolian Highlands, the country itself is a bit of a wreck and behind in terms of technology compared to its neighbors. The population itself is rather restless of the government, who has tried efforts to free themselves from Graecians grips diplomatically, but has led to nowhere. Massacres were set against Graecians citizens, resulting in Graecia to move in from the west - which led to the civilian Turks to believe that their independence is waning.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #263 on: May 30, 2016, 08:06:44 PM »
Khwarezm is the latest in a series of Iranian states. After the last one fell, a chaos descended upon the land. They took advantage of the chaos, conquering much of Iran and Afghan. They are now the strongest state in central Asia by population and owns much of what the last one did. Europeans have invaded the coast to their south to trade and exploit natural resources, angering them greatly. While they still claim to have control over the coast, any control there is as real as OTL Taiwan's control over mainland China.

Naru523

« Reply #265 on: June 01, 2016, 01:10:47 PM »
The Aegyptian Imperium is the great power in North Africa, extending their holds into part of Arabia. While not as glorious as its ancient dynasties, who extended power north into Anatolia, they've compensated it by holding [SOME OTHER LANDS]. They've had fierce competition with the Europeans, especially the Graecians, who often park troubles concerning with trade and the like. It tries to hide the fact that it's slowly lagging behind in technology.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #267 on: June 01, 2016, 07:44:16 PM »
Buryatia is the nation of the Buryats. They are horde-like and have nativist elements, opposing the neo-Chinese influence from the east.

Naru523

« Reply #269 on: June 01, 2016, 07:58:22 PM »
The Chiang Thai State is a puppet state controlled by the Siamese. It's mostly seen as a buffer between Siam and the Hmong, as well as the Burmese to the east.