Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: USF Map Continuation I - (2) Asia  (Read 74338 times)

Darvince

• 差不多
Re: USF Map Continuation I - (1) Europe
« Reply #150 on: April 18, 2016, 11:42:18 PM »
There is something special about the Sudzal of Murom: they are ruled by a queen. They suffered a disaster where the only children that the recently deceased king left were girls, and so instead of fall apart and be annexed by Muscovy, they chose instead to be ruled by a queen for a few decades. As such, Murom has had to overturn the idea that women are unfit to rule, yet some unease still remains over her reign. Outside of the country, they are good allies with their Russian neighbors and have begun to grow suspicious of the large Finnish threat across the north...

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2016, 05:16:10 PM »
takeda corporation

FiahOwl

« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2016, 05:26:18 PM »
The Taifa of al-Madin is sandwiched between a bunch of other places. It's Muslim, it has ambitions which may or may not include acquiring a port. It has this big Mercury deposit, and is pretty powerful in relation to its neighbors.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #155 on: April 19, 2016, 05:58:14 PM »
cram

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2016, 06:21:51 PM »
Komi Tribal Republic became a westernized nation rather recently. Their government is still young and rapidly evolving, but it looks a lot like it did before they decided to become westernized, with a high leader and tribal leaders below that ruling over the provinces.

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #157 on: April 19, 2016, 06:47:31 PM »
The Principality of Yaroslavl is a relatively minor Russian state despite its size being one of the much more larger Russian countries other than Muscovy. Contrary to popular belief, many of its people generally live within the southern portion of the country, especially around the city of Yaroslavl, whereas the north's population is relatively sparse. It has a relatively well-equipped military, with fears of a Finnish invasion, or rogue native attacks from the Komi.

daaaam people, back at it with not posting clam lists

clam:
atomic7732

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #159 on: April 19, 2016, 07:00:12 PM »
The Taifa of Badajoz something something Islam and lost territory to whatever two thingies are west of it

clam: dar

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #160 on: April 19, 2016, 08:14:14 PM »
I'm adding two nations since they're incredibly tiny (and shitholes)

1: The County of Novy Targ is a small city-state which is being taken over by Hungary due to its tiny size, the fact that it is only allied with west Kraków, and its current rebellion. It's not a very nice place to live.

2: The Republic of Katowice is a failed state, a dictatorship which attempted republican revolution earlier in the century but now has a strong dictator who is attempting to isolate it from the outside world and is generally insane, with such glorious things as wanting to annex Prussia and form the great Prussian Empire to uniting the entire Polish sphere under his flag of fascism. He is incredibly militaristic and has built a stone wall surrounding the entire country. Silesia, Poland, and Hungary are hungrily waiting for him to die so they can occupy their claims, however, since they are highly overlapping it is a recipe for future disaster.

Naru523

« Reply #161 on: April 19, 2016, 09:19:49 PM »
clam

Naru523

« Reply #162 on: April 19, 2016, 09:29:01 PM »
The Emirate of al-Kalbi is a tiny Islamic state situated on the east coast of Spain. Being of no importance to any aggressive power for now, it has been focused on conducting trade with its neighbors and other polities at the moment.

also adjusted austria-germany borders

clams:
none

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #163 on: April 19, 2016, 09:33:51 PM »
clam

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #164 on: April 19, 2016, 09:42:58 PM »
The Free City of Jaslo is on the edge of doom, about to be conquered by Hungary and is also filling up to the brim with rebellion groups who are aligned with Kraków, Hungary, and more simple government upheaval.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #165 on: April 19, 2016, 09:56:31 PM »
The Qazaq Khanate is a large, sparsely populated region of Qazaq people who are for the most part still nomadic but are slowly beginning to organize a power structure similar to that of the kingdoms in Eastern Europe. Sometimes bordering groups skirmish with Muscovy and Hazaria, either because of settler encroachment or even on Qazaq terms.

nobody is clam

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #166 on: April 19, 2016, 10:41:23 PM »
Checheny-Avar something something uniting diverse people groups republican islams thing
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 10:47:22 PM by Darvince »

FiahOwl

« Reply #167 on: April 19, 2016, 10:47:32 PM »
The Kingdom of Kalmykia is a small kingdom on the western shore of the Caspian Sea, forever confined to irrelevancy by its unfortunate geography. Nobody really cares about it, and it's left to do its own thing. It kind of wants to attack one of its neighbours for land and shit or whatever the hell people justify war with.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #168 on: April 19, 2016, 10:55:09 PM »
nar pls asia

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #169 on: April 19, 2016, 11:53:40 PM »
a really shitty religion map

red - shamanism
dark blue - judaism
dark green - sunni
light green - shi'a
yellow - catholic
orange - orthodox
blues - various protestants

Naru523

Re: USF Map Continuation I - (2) Asia
« Reply #170 on: April 20, 2016, 01:17:45 AM »
WELCOME TO ASIA

Graecia expands into Asia! Territories be told. The continent holds many riches, and Graecia aims to get a hold of them, peacefully or not.

Clam List:
None

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #171 on: April 20, 2016, 01:34:01 AM »
there ain't no overuse of the rivers flowing into the aral sea
(no nations added)

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #172 on: April 20, 2016, 01:47:39 AM »
can we make areas reserved for small countries
balkanise france and iberia tbh
especially iberia since it has shitty topography like the balkans

-iberia has 14 countries
-greater poland, the second worst offender, has 12 countries
-france has 3 countries
-the benelux is one country

FiahOwl

« Reply #173 on: April 20, 2016, 06:23:27 PM »
takeda

FiahOwl

« Reply #174 on: April 20, 2016, 06:46:00 PM »
The Kingdom of Myanma is a rich Southeast-Asian kingdom, truly a contender for power in the region.

Naru523

« Reply #175 on: April 20, 2016, 10:44:54 PM »
clamours

Naru523

« Reply #176 on: April 20, 2016, 11:09:10 PM »
The Armenian Kingdom of Kilicia has been a longserving outpost of Christendom within Islamic lands. Enduring centuries of religious battles between the Christians and Muslims, it was only until diplomatic negotiations began to open up between the two that conflicts have simmered down slightly; although hostilities remain to this day (but not as much towards the West in Hispania). A loyal ally of the Graecians, they conduct trade, both overland via the Silk Road and overseas.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #178 on: April 22, 2016, 01:28:13 AM »
The Shui Dynasty is a very strong naval power, currently still the strongest in Asia. Their global power is second only to <MOST_POWERFUL_EUROPEAN_NATION>. After the fall of the Ming Dynasty and the successful defense of China against the Manchu, the Shui grew very powerful due to their excellent navy. They gained the mandate of heaven and conquered most of China and became very interested in subjugating their neighbors.

Lately, tensions between the Shui and the Europeans have been growing, as Shui fiercely defends the Indonesian archipelago and other east Asian nations against European intervention, going so far as to vassalize many surrounding nations. However, they are vulnerable to an attack from the west and are starting to think about placing armies along the Silk Road stretching into central Asia.