Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Civilizations Abroad  (Read 1669 times)

Cryo

Civilizations Abroad
« on: April 10, 2016, 11:45:41 AM »
So After seeing Dar's Thread on his planet and the various fact's about it. I thought of an idea. Why not establish some sort of universe/universes where these civilizations reside in.This is assuming that no one has made this a thing yet. We would essentially write everything from astrogational information to culture and geological information. On our various world's. First off, I think we should cover what region's of space we occupy. For now let's work try to figure out everyone that is participating's Location in the galaxy and work on border's later.

I should go over Some rule's.

1. Territory cannot be encroached on or stolen.By other Player's

2.Civilization's should not exceed type III civilization's nearing type IV,but can be as primitive as whatever you want.

3. Galactic Event's like Disrupting the orbit's of person A's star system without permission is prohibited. All massive scale event's must have a general consensus when it affect's more then just your region of space.Otherwise have fun. So that mean's no scribbling off other's locations or putting false information on the Galactic map without permission from others first.

4.Be respectful. Like Dan said long ago. Be nice,not rude. Just go with an idea and run with it.
(Just as long as it fit's within the context of this)

5. Detail your Planet's. Be descriptive of it. It's inhabitants,their lives, what do they eat? what holiday's do they celebrate? What are their relations with other species? Are they pacifist? or War-like? what's the ecology like. Thing's of this sport.

Other then that, i cant really think of anything else besides intergalactic trade and trade route's.These can be expounded upon at a later date.

Go!

« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 11:49:47 AM by Cryo »

Cryo

Re: Civilizations Abroad
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 12:04:04 PM »
This is the image everyone will pin point there galactic coordinates relative to earth and everyone else. I'm 30 degrees North westward relative to Earth.

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 07:15:32 AM »
>no civs above Type III.
Well i guess i cant join then. i mean, unless we just inhabited like three solar systems here and set up a military base. Thats like only type III style, right?

Cryo

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 03:06:44 PM »
>no civs above Type III.
Well i guess i cant join then. i mean, unless we just inhabited like three solar systems here and set up a military base. Thats like only type III style, right?
My idea was to make sure no one was OP i mean you can go ahead i guess. Just as long as this inst every other forumer's civilization as well. after we get more people that are interested, on board, then we can elaborate on how many star system's per person or some such.