Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: AMA - Omnipotencia  (Read 2157 times)

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
AMA - Omnipotencia
« on: April 04, 2016, 12:29:24 PM »
My civ is no doubt confusing at first sight, however with this thread i wish to clear the fog of misconception.
Go ahead, Anything relating to stuff like tech, military or civilians, hit me up.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
Re: AMA - Omnipotencia
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 10:05:53 PM »
what are the sexual attitudes in the empire?

is omnipotencia one species or multispecies?

Lord DC

• Steam profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 06:25:21 AM »
A good question. Omnipotencia has many species, and the attitude towards sexuality is that as long as the two consent, go for it. That's according to the official law. so go ahead and sex with an alien.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 11:07:33 AM »
Where is Omnipotencia on the Kardashev scale?

Lord DC

• Steam profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 11:15:53 AM »
That depends on which version of the scale you're using. I'll assume the standard so it's V. Humans are lower than I currently. if you want a rating on the expanded scale lemme know

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2016, 03:11:01 AM »
So it's in control of many universes?

Lord DC

• Steam profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2016, 06:08:35 AM »
Yes, although most of them are somewhat weird compared to the home universe

Cryo

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 03:13:05 PM »
Yes, although most of them are somewhat weird compared to the home universe
Weird you say. In what regard?

Lord DC

• Steam profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2016, 06:19:40 AM »
Some of them have differing laws of physics, some are unstable and have wormholes, as a result of rips in space-time, some are made up of mostly antimatter (referred to as Antimatter farms because we use a lot of AM reactors), and some have different forms of energy. For example ki energy might be less abundant in a different universe. OR most of the energy isn't compressed into matter.

Cryo

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2016, 02:23:05 PM »
Some of them have differing laws of physics, some are unstable and have wormholes, as a result of rips in space-time, some are made up of mostly antimatter (referred to as Antimatter farms because we use a lot of AM reactors), and some have different forms of energy. For example ki energy might be less abundant in a different universe. OR most of the energy isn't compressed into matter.
He said Ki. Okay, what about the force?

Lord DC

• Steam profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2016, 06:55:06 AM »
The Force is basically Ki, except more telekinesis based, or so it seems. They run off some of the same concepts: you harness the spiritual power of yourself and/or others to physically manipulate energy and matter. The Force (atleast in the movies) is explained as using a universal "life force" (Chi/Ki) that trained and gifted people can tap into and harness. Dragon Ball Ki is the same thing. You see Goku, Vegeta, Krillin, Beerus, etc train to increase the amount of Ki their bodies produce and store. Frieza/Freezer and Cell use telekinesis as well, a notable happening is when Cell creates his arena. It is also shown that Ki is similar to normal energy as we see Androids that can steal and produce and harness Ki. Ki is also like Star Wars' Force in which multiple people can pool their energy together to power up one person or create a massive attack. That attack is of course the Spirit Bomb.

TLDR; The Force is the same as Ki. This is from my rusty memory so if you have proof that they are VERY different then state your point.