Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [Suggestion] Adding explanatory text on simulations  (Read 2116 times)

JWolf

[Suggestion] Adding explanatory text on simulations
« on: March 14, 2016, 05:48:32 PM »
Hi!

I'm new in these forums, and I have been using US2 only for a couple of days, but I'm really interested on the potential of this simulator.

I was wondering if it could be possible to have some explanatory text for the simulations, similar to the introductory text that shows up in Explore>Science (which, by the way, I find a little bit... short). I don't know, since US2 simulate real situations, I miss a text explaining me what I'm watching at when I open a simulation, and, since it is also intended to be a kind of "videogame" (which I think it's a good idea for approaching astronomy and physics to the general public), probably would be nice to have also some suggestions about things we can try to do in each simulation

For instance, basic example, when you open the Solar System simulation you get a text box with some information about it, maybe a link to wikipedia too, and a few objectives you could try to reach by modifying the conditions of the simulation...

I don't know if this topic has been considered before. I did a quick search and I didn't find anything. I'm sorry if I missed some old threads.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Bye!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 06:06:43 PM by JWolf »