Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Buggy Sliders/Locks  (Read 2494 times)

tuto99

• Baba Booey
Buggy Sliders/Locks
« on: March 30, 2016, 12:34:01 PM »
One thing I want to say is, keep it up Giant Army. This software is amazing, and it has so much potential to be the #1 astrophysics software out there, if it isn't already.

My main complaint is just about the lock buttons. They don't seem to work for the mass, radius, and density parameters. For example, when I try to lock the mass parameter and try to edit the density parameter,  the density slider will lock and the mass slider will unlock. It would mean a lot if it can be fixed. It would make editing objects a whole lot easier.

Also as far as I remember the sliders were kinda buggy. Like inputted numbers wouldn't be saved in certain sliders. I haven't played this in a while, so I don't remember if it's true anymore but, I remember changing certain parameters of a star (like its mass or density) and it would just explode. Kinda discouraged me when I had to repeatedly restart the simulation.

I really don't have any other major complaints than that. I think this project is coming along really nicely. Thanks for reading.

Gordon Freeman

Re: Buggy Sliders/Locks
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 07:35:58 AM »
A lot of number input boxes just display 0.101 whenever you try to edit them, if I may add.