Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Simulation Bug  (Read 4125 times)

TheHumanCreeper

Simulation Bug
« on: February 02, 2016, 04:25:55 PM »
When I was joining Universe Sandbox 2 to do awesome stuff and terraform planets, I wanna play on my simulations for a bit but for some reason they disappeared and they're in the Simulations Foldier! Heres a video to see more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDVoWw-wP7c
(if it works)

Thank You!  :D ;) :) 8) ;D

XxSAWCEDxX

Re: Simulation Bug
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 07:42:51 PM »
Currently having this bug and it makes saving anything impossible because I can't reopen it  :-\. I poked around in the Simulations Folder, and all of the files have been untouched and still have the .ubox file type. The saved simulations just fail to appear in game. Any Fix for this? Would love to make some more cool sims, thanks!  :D

Jar

• Developer
    • Universe Sandbox
Re: Simulation Bug
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 11:03:37 AM »
Sorry, TheHumanCreeper, your original post slipped past.

Are either of you running Universe Sandbox ² on both Mac and Windows machines? We've encountered an issue when sims are saved on a Mac then moved to a Windows folder, causing all sims to disappear in the Open menu. We have a fix for this coming in the next update.

If this isn't the case, would you mind either emailing us your saved sim files, or attaching them to a post here? You can email them to support at universesandbox.com.

Thanks!