Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Broken???????  (Read 8489 times)

ForeverHiya

Broken???????
« on: December 29, 2015, 01:53:43 PM »
About a couple of months ago I bought 'Universe Sandbox 2' then activating it with a code on steam, I got a good 3 weeks playing it fine until something happened to my account I tried everything to get back on it but nothing worked eventually I tried making a new account to see if it was still there and working... It appeared on my library but when launching the game it crashed! I have no way to retrieve it or my old account so I was wondering if something is generally wrong with it or a refund??? Because I really enjoyed playing the game itself.

Jar

• Developer
    • Universe Sandbox
Re: Broken???????
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 11:45:44 AM »
Have you tried contacting Steam about your old account? They should be able to help you with that. It's possible you'd be able to run it from another account if it's the same computer, but that might be causing the launching issues. I'm not sure.

Either way, you should try contacting Steam about getting your account back: help.steampowered.com

fredetuc

• 01001010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100
    • Khan Academy
Re: Broken???????
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 11:37:50 AM »
There is a refund thing in steam that refunds your money if you didn't get it to long ago. I think you have a 5 month money back guarantee for some games. I would also ask steam to help you get to you old account. Hope this helped and hope it all works out.