Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: When it will release a test version or full version?  (Read 3169 times)

Rainbow

• 宇宙沙盘2亚洲第一个测试人员
When it will release a test version or full version?
« on: January 15, 2016, 03:11:38 AM »
Recently a new version did not feel any exciting features.

kallisti

• I'm trying.
Re: When it will release a test version or full version?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 08:12:18 AM »
US2 is still in Alpha, and they're still miles away from a finished or Beta version. Some updates will feel less of an improvement to some, but amazing to others (Alpha 18 didn't have many new features to speak of, but made the whole experience much more enjoyable for myself and many others). Participating in Alpha testing (which is what we are doing) is a voluntary and symbiotic affair; it's a way for avid fans to get access to as much content as possible as early as possible, and it's a way for the developers to obtain a wider and more representative base of testing platforms.

If the current rate of development is not satisfactory, it's always possible to leave it alone for a while and check back in a few months, or when the Beta test phase is announced.

Rainbow

• 宇宙沙盘2亚洲第一个测试人员
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 01:31:21 AM »
US2 is still in Alpha, and they're still miles away from a finished or Beta version. Some updates will feel less of an improvement to some, but amazing to others (Alpha 18 didn't have many new features to speak of, but made the whole experience much more enjoyable for myself and many others). Participating in Alpha testing (which is what we are doing) is a voluntary and symbiotic affair; it's a way for avid fans to get access to as much content as possible as early as possible, and it's a way for the developers to obtain a wider and more representative base of testing platforms.

If the current rate of development is not satisfactory, it's always possible to leave it alone for a while and check back in a few months, or when the Beta test phase is announced.
In addition to increasing fps, I feel there is no exciting.

kallisti

• I'm trying.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 04:59:53 AM »
Well, as said, it's still in Alpha. Some updates will seem worthless to some. Our choice is to a) cope with it or b) leave it alone until it goes Beta in 2-4 years (my uneducated guess).