Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: for a good time  (Read 6913 times)

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
for a good time
« on: December 02, 2015, 12:07:26 PM »
browse yahoo questions

https://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index?sid=396545122

i had underestimated the stupidity of the science and mathematics board. never again

learn "Why is earth only planet with gravity?" or "A clairvoyant told me there was a baby girl in spirit world waiting to be handed to me. How much truth is in this?" or "Am i gay, i like math?"

codefantastic

• I hope these asteroids don't cause trouble
Re: for a good time
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 12:12:30 PM »
Let's see, The first things I saw were:
Is water an element?
If a baby is born on the Moon, is it automatically a US citizen?
My favorite (which might be a troll)
Big bang is statistically impossible. Why can you not agree? You're indoctrinated in an atheistic confirmation bias.?

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 01:19:20 PM »
oh no....
are people this blatantly retarded, or am i being trolled

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 01:29:03 PM »
Yes, they are blatantly retarded.

matty406

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 02:58:08 PM »
"Why did the sun a fiery gas ball have to be at the centre of solar system...why not jupiter a dead planet...this proves there is God ur take?"

"Atheists: What's the difference between sound and heat?"

"Will the world end in 2016? Apparently a NASA scientist said a pole shift or solar flare will be the cause.?"

"Did nasa use 1asers to make the sky 1ook b1ue?" (an answer "NASA was first established in 1958. The Sky was Blue before then.")

"Matter is nor created nor destroyed just changes forms...so sperm is made outta food the man eats...food comes from all these dust, water, sunlight, air & after we die our body decompose...so we came from this dust & goes in this dust...the we r the soul...which makes this dead alive!its said that soul lives in father's body for 3 months & goes in sperm & then sperm goes in ovum & the child is made so the rebirth process is of 1 yr...matter, god & soul r 3 elements eternal..soul & matter r powers of god like light & heat of fire...god is soul's soul & matter is non living."

Cryo

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 03:07:19 PM »
while it is startling to know that there are people out there that are not educated in science.I don't think it's fair to call them "retarded".A bit much no-i take that back i dont even know anymore....

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 03:36:04 PM »
«Please ignore the other answers, as they are simply ignorant and mindless sheep. They believe everything that their false government and schools tell them to believe.

To answer your question, the Earth is the ONLY planet that exhibits gravity because it is the only planet with humans inhabiting it. Thus, it is considered important enough by the universe to have gravity. As a result, the sun, moon, even the satellites, orbit us on the earth. Put more simply, the earth does not actually exhibit any gravity. We humans do. Underrated is the strength and resolve of the human mind.

P.S. If you would like to learn about more of the mathematics behind this phenomenon, make sure to visit spamlinkprobably»

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 03:39:34 PM »
«Is Evolution a Fact?»

«Absolutely NOT! Notice that the Theory of Evolution is just that, a THEORY, and NOT a FACT!!!»

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 03:41:55 PM »
i like birb flower

"Why did the sun a fiery gas ball have to be at the centre of solar system...why not jupiter a dead planet...this proves there is God ur take?"

"Atheists: What's the difference between sound and heat?"

"Will the world end in 2016? Apparently a NASA scientist said a pole shift or solar flare will be the cause.?"

"Did nasa use 1asers to make the sky 1ook b1ue?" (an answer "NASA was first established in 1958. The Sky was Blue before then.")

"Matter is nor created nor destroyed just changes forms...so sperm is made outta food the man eats...food comes from all these dust, water, sunlight, air & after we die our body decompose...so we came from this dust & goes in this dust...the we r the soul...which makes this dead alive!its said that soul lives in father's body for 3 months & goes in sperm & then sperm goes in ovum & the child is made so the rebirth process is of 1 yr...matter, god & soul r 3 elements eternal..soul & matter r powers of god like light & heat of fire...god is soul's soul & matter is non living."
mattyones sound troll-y

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2015, 04:28:12 PM »
while it is startling to know that there are people out there that are not educated in science.I don't think it's fair to call them "retarded".A bit much no-i take that back i dont even know anymore....
I wouldn't call them retarded, but more because I think it's more offensive to actually mentally handicapped people than the ones behind all that nonsense. Mentally handicapped people aren't to blame for their condition, but scientifically illiterate people, with internet access, who choose to write garbage anyway deserve nerfing by server in public.

Cryo

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2015, 05:19:21 PM »
I wouldn't call them retarded, but more because I think it's more offensive to actually mentally handicapped people than the ones behind all that nonsense. Mentally handicapped people aren't to blame for their condition, but scientifically illiterate people, with internet access, who choose to write garbage anyway deserve nerfing by server in public.
agreed

DiamondMiner10

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2015, 09:49:44 PM »
Explore the great mysteries of life like, "Seriously, what harm is there to introduce creation science in to schools?", "Do the laws of science support the theory of intelligence design, since natural things can't naturally make themselves?" and of course, "what is twelve times twelve?"

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2015, 10:08:16 PM »

DiamondMiner10

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2015, 10:40:45 PM »
lol what the heck
They said that carbon dioxide is good since life is carbon based
Also they said that limiting carbon dioxide will damage the environment .-.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2015, 12:00:21 AM »
why is that in fashion and accessories

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2015, 01:10:38 PM »
yeah i now believe all of those topics are fake.
But if it's just fake, then all of it just seems odd, unnecessary.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2015, 10:57:44 PM »
«If you kill your husband, are you still considered a Widow?»

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2016, 03:45:10 AM »
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160320231356AAOEx6l

yahoo answers, where creationists come to become more stupider

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2016, 03:46:45 AM »
«Despite visual proof of species changing slightly, Darwin's Finches for example, there is no evidence at all that any living thing has ever actually changed TYPES, (e.g from a Reptile to a Amphibian, or a Bird to a Mammal.) There is a video on YouTube of a man going around Universities asking professors and students the same question, but none of them had any proof. »

matty406

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2016, 07:03:23 AM »
there's so many "does evolute real?" questions omg why
and how many of these are a troll

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2016, 07:42:30 AM »
considering america exists probably like two

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2016, 07:44:31 AM »
what the actual fuck

«Why are blacks genetically the dumbest race on Earth?
Best answer: They were bred by slavemasters to be dumb but strong. »

DiamondMiner10

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2016, 05:35:13 PM »
Someone asked a good question- What is the greatest unsolved mystery of the universe?
He got some great answers, but of course there had to be that one guy who iterated everyone and is like

i will say that NO ONE! in this world knows if there can be an end to the universe, because i will tell you that since god exists was there a beginning before god or was god everlasting beginning just how numbers never end beginning of the universe was never made because god was always existed.nothing is before god nor after god and thats why i tell you a beginning never existed because there was no beginning before god. for example just how eternal life never ends with jesus was there an eternal when god was the beginning and now i tell you god was never born because he was always alive

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2016, 11:41:05 AM »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2016, 11:51:46 AM »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2016, 11:55:54 AM »
how i feel in college

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2016, 12:34:41 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '168080'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:13:00 AM by FiahOwl »

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2016, 02:46:41 PM »
how i feel in college
I can't find the source but I recently read an article that said those studying computer science have the second lowest unemployment rate in Denmark. Medicine had the lowest.