Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Import 3D models from blender?  (Read 4464 times)

CCalpha

Import 3D models from blender?
« on: November 12, 2015, 09:25:34 PM »
Can or will I be able to import 3D models made in blender as user objects?

Also other question, would you know where I can get some good planet textures (preferably in Mercator projection) as an animation developer?

codefantastic

• I hope these asteroids don't cause trouble
Re: Import 3D models from blender?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 06:49:43 AM »
 You can't really import objects, only saves. As for planet textures that's a planned feature (I hope).

DiamondMiner10

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 09:01:18 AM »
i like fluids in blender

dylan

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 03:32:18 PM »
i make tornados and fires in blender

DenisineD

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 06:07:13 PM »
I hope sketchup will be compatible too...

Physics_Hacker

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 06:57:43 PM »

Also other question, would you know where I can get some good planet textures (preferably in Mercator projection) as an animation developer?

If you'd give me some way of contacting you I could literally send you an insane (More like spam even, without it being actual spam) Amount of planet textures prom collecting them from many many MANY sources...

BRUH

• Ayyyyyy lmao
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 03:54:37 PM »

If you'd give me some way of contacting you I could literally send you an insane (More like spam even, without it being actual spam) Amount of planet textures prom collecting them from many many MANY sources...

Textures for planets?? How does that work with universe sandbox? I use to make textures for war thunder, is it the same concept? Create/download, add to folder in game files, see in game? Or is there special instructions? You can email me textures if you'd like. Ive got my email on my profile: kloeseb@my.erau.edu

Physics_Hacker

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 12:36:29 PM »

Textures for planets?? How does that work with universe sandbox? I use to make textures for war thunder, is it the same concept? Create/download, add to folder in game files, see in game? Or is there special instructions? You can email me textures if you'd like. Ive got my email on my profile: kloeseb@my.erau.edu

Pretty much that, yes, but it only works in the  old universe sandbox, the new one doesn't have that feature yet, unfortunately  :'(

CCalpha

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015, 03:58:37 PM »

chadcolealpha@gmail.com, would be much appreciated!

Physics_Hacker

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2015, 06:16:49 PM »

chadcolealpha@gmail.com, would be much appreciated!

Do you have some other way than email? Because I'm uploading them to google drive to do that and this is going to take days...