Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Earth is 100% Flat.  (Read 13440 times)

codefantastic

• I hope these asteroids don't cause trouble
Re: The Earth is 100% Flat.
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2015, 05:24:37 AM »
I think this infidel should learn and stop trying to prove this. Besides CodeFanatic, Why did you come to US2 if you believe the Earth is flat? Have you just come here to waste our time with your ridiculous babbling? Or have you just want to hear us cry? Or are you just trolling? Then please stop this and go along your path and leave ours alone (or I will drag you 400'000 Km and sit you down to look at the Planet).
Did you really think I was being serious? I have over 100 post on this forum :P

MrPuffin

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2017, 09:27:26 AM »
Beep Beep I'm a Sheep

Austritistanian

• Amateur shitposter
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2017, 09:28:38 PM »
Okay, first of all, if the sun and the moon does set due to perspective, shouldn't we see them getting smaller and more flattened the closer they get to the horizon. All the constellations south of the equator rotates clockwise, this would not be possible on a flat planet enclosed by a dome. There are a ton of proofs that the earth is round, and it doesn't have to be from the powers that be. For instance:

1. Hurricanes move clockwise in the southern hemisphere and counter-clockwise in the northern hemisphere, this wouldn't be possible on a stationary flat disk

2. Just take a look at this map :

Notice how Africa, South America, and Australia are stretched out. The map shows Australia to be twice as wide as contiguous united states, but of course, this is not the case. If Australia were twice as wide as contiguous United States, then a flight from Brisbane to Sydney (At a speed of 500 mph) would take 8 hours and 48 minutes, but in reality it only takes 5 hours, similar to the flight time between LA and NY, at 5 hours and 23 minutes.

3. If there were an ice wall that the powers that be don't want you to know, then tourists shouldn't be able to enter Antarctica, right? But in reality, Antarctica is 100% open to tourism, all the way to the south pole. Hundreds of sites and travel agencies offer Antarctic tourism, ranging from $2,500-$30,000.

But I'm pretty sure you're just going to deny everything I say, right? You're probably going to say "hologram" or "fake", you're going to call us sheeps and "Satan-worshippers", to which I say: Go ahead..! We just wanted to live our lives, free from idiots like you. After all, why are you even here, this is a space-based forum, where we talk about SPACE, and PLANETS, and MORE ALLEGEDLY SATANIC/ILLUMINATI CRAP..! Go to other forums, like, idk, the TFES forum?

You know what, I'm done, I'm done talking

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2017, 09:56:08 PM »
this is the strangest topic on usf

JMBuilder

• The demand for memes is high.
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2017, 11:50:53 PM »
It's clearly spherotriangulectangular.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2017, 01:49:41 AM »
i'm an oblate spheroid earther

topography is a conspiracy by the government, earth is actually a perfectly smooth oblate spheroid