Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Earth is 100% Flat.  (Read 13431 times)

codefantastic

• I hope these asteroids don't cause trouble
The Earth is 100% Flat.
« on: October 16, 2015, 05:45:14 AM »
DO YOU REALLY TRUST NASA (SATAN)? THEY'RE RUN BY THE GOVERNMENT AND EVERYONE KNOWS THE GOVERNMENT (ALSO SATAN) LIES A LOT! Why is NASA always saying the Earth is round? BECAUSE IT'S NOT! IT'S FLAT! Have you ever seen the Earth's "curvature"? OF COURSE NOT! THE HORIZON ALWAYS LOOKS FLAT! All the pictures and videos from orbit prove the Earth is round you say? WRONG! THEY'RE ALL CGI FAKERY AND THE MOON LANDING WAS FAKED! Open your mind brainwashed sheep. Realize the TRUTH!

Cryo

Re: The Earth is 100% Flat.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 02:21:42 PM »
ur joking right?

codefantastic

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 05:27:07 AM »
ur joking right?
Hahahahaha NO! NASA LIES TO US BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST LOOK AT THEIR LOGO AND GET OFF ON IT! YOU SHEEP!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 06:02:46 AM by codefantastic »

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 07:53:42 AM »
noooo YOU ARE THE SHEEP! BLINDLY FOLLOWING THESE LOONY-TUNES "CONSPIRATISTS"! always EATING UP THEIR STORIES AND BELIEVING IT!

codefantastic

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 11:10:32 AM »
noooo YOU ARE THE SHEEP! BLINDLY FOLLOWING THESE LOONY-TUNES "CONSPIRATISTS"! always EATING UP THEIR STORIES AND BELIEVING IT!
Unlike your BRAINWASHED simple mind, I am OPEN MINDED to new information and I did RESEARCH into the topic and found that NASA (SATAN) IS AN EVIL COOPERATION THAT LIES FOR MONEY and that there is NO evidence to prove the Earth is "Spherical".

Physics_Hacker

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 02:48:38 PM »
Unlike your BRAINWASHED simple mind, I am OPEN MINDED to new information and I did RESEARCH into the topic and found that NASA (SATAN) IS AN EVIL COOPERATION THAT LIES FOR MONEY and that there is NO evidence to prove the Earth is "Spherical".

i've seen the curvature of this planet simply by being on a high mountain with my own eyes no lies no kidding so you can stop now

codefantastic

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 02:53:37 PM »

i've seen the curvature of this planet simply by being on a high mountain with my own eyes no lies no kidding so you can stop now
Stupid shill! I've been on airplanes and have never seen this so called curved! Besides am I just supposed to trust you like NASA(satan)?,

Physics_Hacker

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 04:02:17 PM »

Stupid shill! I've been on airplanes and have never seen this so called curved! Besides am I just supposed to trust you like NASA(satan)?,

I'm not Satan, ha, just another alien... human, who you can trust.  :P

codefantastic

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2015, 04:03:25 PM »
If you think the Earth is "curved", then PROVIDE some EVIDENCE!

I'm not Satan, ha, just another alien... human, who you can trust.  :P

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2015, 04:04:16 PM »
NASA = SATAN

Wonder how?

NASA
SANA
SATNA
SATAN

codefantastic

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 04:05:11 PM »
NASA = SATAN

Wonder how?

NASA
SANA
SATNA
SATAN
You're finally waking up...

DiamondMiner10

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2015, 08:44:14 PM »
The problem with the people like this is no matter how much evidence they throw at you that their map is correct, antarctica is not two separate islands.

Also I know this is a joke thread but I have seen some people on youtube who think this stuff is true.

BlurryVortices

• There's an "I" in the middle of "Hurricane"
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2015, 03:16:58 AM »
NASA = SATAN

Wonder how?

NASA
SANA
SATNA
SATAN

You're finally waking up...
Nope it's actually like this:
NASA And Flat Earth
NASA has 4 Letters
Flat Earth has 9 Letters
9-4 = 5
Jeranism has 8 Letters
8-5=3
OPEN YOUR MIND BRAINWASHED SHEEP...!!!! HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED..!!!!

BlurryVortices

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2015, 03:33:35 AM »
So how do you explain Timezones?!?!
Like this?

LOL If The sun is really that small and that close. How come Sunset and sunrise happens? That thing wouldn't happen if The sun moves on a circle on the Equator. It'll always be Day, ALL THE TIME...!

Oh and where does the Underground Heat come from? It comes from the Mantle of the *SPHERICAL* earth. If the Earth is really flat You wouldn't fell the heat no matter how much you dig down.

And if the Earth is really flat, HOW THICK IS IT?!?!?!

codefantastic

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2015, 05:30:45 AM »
So how do you explain Timezones?!?!
Like this?

LOL If The sun is really that small and that close. How come Sunset and sunrise happens? That thing wouldn't happen if The sun moves on a circle on the Equator. It'll always be Day, ALL THE TIME...!

Oh and where does the Underground Heat come from? It comes from the Mantle of the *SPHERICAL* earth. If the Earth is really flat You wouldn't fell the heat no matter how much you dig down.

And if the Earth is really flat, HOW THICK IS IT?!?!?!
1.  The sun sets because it goes so far away it appears to set.
2. Underground heat proves the Earth is round? LOL! Silly shill.
3. Irreverent.

codefantastic

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2015, 05:33:01 AM »
How hard is it for some evidence? Pretty hard I guess because you get all your info from NASA(SATAN). I bet you all sleep with a globe and every time you see a globe it gives you an erection. HAHAHA! Get a brain sheep.

Lord DC

• Steam profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2015, 07:24:32 AM »
give me some evidence that earth is flat. A photo taken from an airplane maybe?

codefantastic

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2015, 09:24:51 AM »
You're MORONIC if you think you see a curve from an airplane. I've been on planes many times before and have NEVER seen a curve.

Lord DC

• Steam profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2015, 10:24:12 AM »
You're MORONIC  if you have never SEEN the curve. Either that or your AIRPLANE is not FLYING high ENOUGH.

codefantastic

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2015, 11:10:56 AM »
You're MORONIC  if you have never SEEN the curve. Either that or your AIRPLANE is not FLYING high ENOUGH.
They don't fly HIGHER because if they DID then EVERYONE would see the LACK of a CURVE. I'm not surprised such a BRAINWASHED sheep can't think of better evidence other than "Duhh, I can see a curve from a plane hehe". Take your NASA(SATAN) fanboy card somewhere else.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2015, 11:15:07 AM »
bielefeld doesn't exist

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2015, 01:06:40 PM »

DiamondMiner10

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2015, 04:15:42 PM »
trash topics
This topic hurts to look at I've dealt with these kinds of people before

codefantastic

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2015, 04:27:38 PM »
trash topics
This topic hurts to look at I've dealt with these kinds of people before
Oi, All I'm doing is showing the pain I go through by mocking them.

BlurryVortices

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2015, 06:20:43 PM »
They don't fly HIGHER because if they DID then EVERYONE would see the LACK of a CURVE. I'm not surprised such a BRAINWASHED sheep can't think of better evidence other than "Duhh, I can see a curve from a plane hehe". Take your NASA(SATAN) fanboy card somewhere else.
http://scribol.com/environment/8-amazing-ways-sheep-are-smarter-than-you-thought
Enjoy, m8 LOL

BlurryVortices

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2015, 07:36:48 PM »
Sheep is Stupid?
let me finish this...: http://scribol.com/environment/8-amazing-ways-sheep-are-smarter-than-you-thought
Enjoy, m8

Physics_Hacker

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2015, 07:56:19 PM »
You'd have to be a total crank to believe all this nonsense

BlurryVortices

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2015, 10:47:28 PM »
Any actual Image of the Edge of the world, please?
Hint: It's not like this

Magnetarhyper4436

• 'HYPER'NOVAE!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2015, 11:39:12 PM »
I think this infidel should learn and stop trying to prove this. Besides CodeFanatic, Why did you come to US2 if you believe the Earth is flat? Have you just come here to waste our time with your ridiculous babbling? Or have you just want to hear us cry? Or are you just trolling? Then please stop this and go along your path and leave ours alone (or I will drag you 400'000 Km and sit you down to look at the Planet).

BlurryVortices

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2015, 12:56:25 AM »
I think this infidel should learn and stop trying to prove this. Besides CodeFanatic, Why did you come to US2 if you believe the Earth is flat? Have you just come here to waste our time with your ridiculous babbling? Or have you just want to hear us cry? Or are you just trolling? Then please stop this and go along your path and leave ours alone (or I will drag you 400'000 Km and sit you down to look at the Planet).
Ikr