Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Alpha 17 Suggestions  (Read 5676 times)

BlurryVortices

• There's an "I" in the middle of "Hurricane"
Alpha 17 Suggestions
« on: October 06, 2015, 10:00:39 PM »
- Add Spacecraft such as Voyager, Juno, Dawn, Cassini, etc.
- It should possible to see the Atmospheric Composition. I always wonder what kind of material that could turn the atmosphere into Purple?
- Fix the Random Gas Giants issues. All randomly spawned gas giants are only 4-9 Earth masses. It must be HUGE...! like 10-400 Earth masses
- Asteroids should burn and decreasing in radius while entering the Atmosphere. That'd be really awesome
- Fix the galaxies issues. Seriously, All galaxies are always the same and has those weird little red dots around them
- Make the Barycenter a focusable Point just like in US1

That's all i want.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 09:01:16 PM by RagaKhalif »

codefantastic

• I hope these asteroids don't cause trouble
Re: Alpha 17 Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 05:47:32 AM »
- It should possible to see the Atmospheric Composition. I always wonder what kind of material that could turn the atmosphere into Purple?
- Fix the Random Gas Giants issues. All randomly spawned gas giants are only 4-9 Earth masses. It must be HUGE...! like 10-400 Earth masses
- Asteroids should burn and decreasing in radius while entering the Atmosphere. That'd be really awesome
- Fix the galaxies issues. Seriously, All galaxies are always the same and has those weird little red dots around them
That's all i want.
1. Sure
2. Maybe later
3. Just change the mass manually for now
4. Meh,
5. Red dots are dark matter, should go away after you place them.

Physics_Hacker

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 01:55:14 PM »

That's all i want.

No, Gas giants go from like 10 to 4000 earth masses

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 10:04:11 PM »
2: I agree on this, I am especially fascinated by atmospheres.
4: Yes, but maybe only at low timesteps.
5: The red dots are representing the dark matter in order to keep things orbiting properly. Idk about anything else concerning galaxies though.

BlurryVortices

• There's an "I" in the middle of "Hurricane"
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 12:10:04 AM »
5: The red dots are representing the dark matter in order to keep things orbiting properly. Idk about anything else concerning galaxies though.
Can the Devs just make it invisible? Seriously, it's very unrealistic...

codefantastic

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2015, 05:39:11 AM »
Can the Devs just make it invisible? Seriously, it's very unrealistic...
Again, maybe later. I'd rather see them add SPH than remove some red dots.

Gordon Freeman

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 07:54:43 AM »
Coding something to be invisible is on a whole different level than optimizing SPH

bw_mutley

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2015, 05:29:32 AM »
I want to add a suggestion:

6) Add more options or more controls over the "launch body" option, just like the "enconters" simulations have, for example.

Enesmirac

• Do I need to write anything here ?
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2015, 11:07:24 AM »
I think the devs should be focusing on gameplay than cosmetic stuff but yeah I would like to see these things added

Titan

• Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2015, 10:55:07 AM »
I actually think all these suggestions are great, I think the one I would want most is the gas giant issue solved. I would rather have a great running game with less features than a buggy game with lots of features. Its a matter of quality over quantity.

DiamondMiner10

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2015, 08:30:10 PM »
I want the atmosphere physics with asteroids thing, but that seems too far off and plus you're probably not going to be able to see it unless you zoom in

codefantastic

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2015, 05:30:37 AM »
This is all stuff that should be added far later. Again, I think SPH is take priority.

Gordon Freeman

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2015, 08:30:06 AM »
I want to add a suggestion:

6) Add more options or more controls over the "launch body" option, just like the "enconters" simulations have, for example.

What kind of options? Launching more bodies? You can do that by selecting a body in the menu and then hitting a number key. Now, if you hit the same number key, you will launch the body you selected.