Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Univision VIII National Finals  (Read 1140 times)

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
Univision VIII National Finals
« on: September 21, 2015, 11:30:51 PM »
What is a national final?
In Eurovision a national final is one type of selection process to determine a country's entry. They are generally voted on by the population via televote and a jury, but some countries allow international juries to vote. Other countries just select internally.

Calendar

Sep 22 - 28 - ponani pa zolekh 8

I figure this thread could be used to post information about your nation's selection process and provide an opportunity to publicize it to potential voters or people who may be interested. General rule is don't release your results until the day the entries are revealed.

Anyway, feel free to join the fun! You can run your national final pretty much any way you want. I just figure this might be a way to create more interest in the contest between participants through more involvement and "roleplay".

It's crunch time so idk if anyone is really going to host any national finals besides me, but if you're still having trouble selecting your entry, I'd be happy to vote.

btw, if any of you who've been invited (by random draw) to my national final are not planning on voting let me know and i'll find a replacement voter

also the invites were sent on skype so check that
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 11:42:04 PM by atomic7732 »

tuto99

• Baba Booey
Re: Univision VIII National Finals
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 04:06:46 PM »
Yeah, at this point I'm not considering doing a nf for Dotruga :/