Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: How is SPH coming?  (Read 2678 times)

BlackMane

• this account has seen all of my cringe phases oof
How is SPH coming?
« on: August 27, 2015, 07:40:51 PM »
I'm not rushing or anything I just wanna know about progress.

The Ventifact

• I am the Creator...
Re: How is SPH coming?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 02:52:25 PM »
Its most likely going to be some time before SPH is usable in Universe Sandbox. From the looks of it, SPH seems complicated.

Sk0p3r

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 11:09:30 AM »
Its most likely going to be some time before SPH is usable in Universe Sandbox. From the looks of it, SPH seems complicated.

Indeed it's very complicated but I would like to see something like this in US²

Greenleaf

• Thomas Grønneløv
  • Development Team
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 10:42:56 PM »

It is simple enough... as such. The hard part is to integrate it with the rest of US². It should come, it has to come and it will come, but it has been pushed for a while, that is true. When it gets added in, I will assure you that it will be announced both by us and by other users, because it will be great.

Sk0p3r

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 08:29:45 AM »

That was what I meant with complicated that it is complicated to implement it in the rest of us²

It is simple enough... as such. The hard part is to integrate it with the rest of US². It should come, it has to come and it will come, but it has been pushed for a while, that is true. When it gets added in, I will assure you that it will be announced both by us and by other users, because it will be great.