Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Why does everyone put polls on their suggestions?  (Read 2837 times)

Gordon Freeman

Why does everyone put polls on their suggestions?
« on: August 15, 2015, 03:30:17 AM »
Honestly I can't see why they'd be useful in any way. It's up to Giant Army on what's accurate, plausible, marketable, etc... not the community.

Plutonium

Re: Why does everyone put polls on their suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 09:08:14 AM »
What polls??

Cryo

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 11:56:26 AM »
Honestly I can't see why they'd be useful in any way. It's up to Giant Army on what's accurate, plausible, marketable, etc... not the community.
What polls??
1.When making a game getting suggestions from the fans is key to having a graded A game(simulator in this case) no?So there not completely useless,but i see what yer sayin.

2.Pluto, Gordons refereeing to the polling option when making a suggestion about additional features for the game,Im guilty of doing this when i was new to the forum..ugh those early days....the noob shame.....

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 02:29:50 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '153906'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:22:03 AM by FiahOwl »

Plutonium

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 03:41:13 AM »
Cryo,
But there were no suggestion polls for a long time.

Cryo

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 07:28:05 AM »
Yes there have been gaps but its just a common thing to see when you have been around for enough months to look at your old post and want to kill yourself and see that when ever new members come aboard they usually make polls.