Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Questions about ground level visual details and sounds  (Read 2003 times)

Thunder Ice

Questions about ground level visual details and sounds
« on: August 01, 2015, 06:54:45 PM »
1. I'm curious: When can we expect ground-level areas like cities, towns and forests? I'm not asking if we'll be getting them in the next update or anything, ha, but how far in the future could we expect to see features like that?

2. Will there be more sound effects when it comes to hearing explosions, rumbling noises and other chaotic noises when it comes to hearing things on a planet's ground-level? It would be cool to be on the surface, hear the sound of an asteroid impact echoing from the opposite side of the world, then hear the rumbling in the distance to signal the impending destruction.

[Edited topic to convey an actual subject]
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:07:13 AM by Greenleaf »

Zathriscm

Re: Two Questions
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 12:20:24 PM »
I don't even think cities will be useful since you can't see them from space

Cryo

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 12:52:55 PM »
im not sure the devs are planing on doing this...But hey nothings for sure untell they say so them self

JayPix2012

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 03:14:39 PM »
You can see city lights from space. It just that they don't spawn on the planets all that time.

DiamondMiner10

Re: Questions about ground level visual details and sounds
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 09:10:37 AM »
I dont know about ground level stuff yet, the dev want to add all the realistic stuff they can before adding other thngs