Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Jobs  (Read 1805 times)

Jorster

• karma chameleon
Jobs
« on: June 07, 2015, 10:06:26 AM »
How many of you have Jobs outside of school/home?

I personally have two, both at burger places, mainly so I can pay for college and the like, but I'd like to know about anything you guys have going on, work wise

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
Re: Jobs
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 10:16:21 AM »
nope
#%1

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 10:18:25 AM »
i want a job to make $$$
but cannot find one

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 12:04:52 PM »
I get income for studying at college (one thing about Denmark that is ftw) which already requires the time of a full-time job, so no. They don't recommend a simultaneous job, I feel like I already have plenty of stress and risk it interfering with my studies (where we often meet and need to work at random unplanned times), and I don't need more money anyway, so I don't plan to get one for now either.

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 01:03:05 PM »
Now that I'm not going to a public school anymore, I can really consider getting a parttime job, because I wouldn't be as fatigued than if I was going to a public school. But as a lazy human being I'm going to enjoy this summer vacation.

DiamondMiner10

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 01:32:28 PM »
Lol I dont think I am old enough to have a job

Gordon Freeman

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 08:12:37 AM »
what about illegal child labor

you could probably get a job at a restaurant washing dishes or something at your age,

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 01:21:38 PM »
us is 14

Stevodoran

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 06:51:36 PM »
I get income for studying at college (one thing about Denmark that is ftw) which already requires the time of a full-time job, so no. They don't recommend a simultaneous job, I feel like I already have plenty of stress and risk it interfering with my studies (where we often meet and need to work at random unplanned times), and I don't need more money anyway, so I don't plan to get one for now either.

I too get income for studying at college, however its just for the duration of the year and is mostly to pay for accommodation, but it also pays my actual college fees which is nice.

Hoping to start my job this week at a local engineering factory(wouldnt really call it a factory since there is none near me but whatever), unfortunately its not the job I had two summers ago working in a computer repair shop, it was the dream job at that point.