Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Can you bring back ring customization.  (Read 2487 times)

JayPix2012

Can you bring back ring customization.
« on: March 03, 2015, 01:46:15 PM »
I love that you use to customize the ring be back in the old alpha version. Can you bring it back please. It was awesome. What you think Mr. Dixon.

The Ventifact

• I am the Creator...
Re: Can you bring back ring customization.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 06:49:38 PM »
What kind of customization are you talking about? Like more specific custom rings, or just in general? US2 has quite a few ring customization options you can mess around with. There is more options in the new game than in the old I think.

Could you elaborate?

Cryo

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 08:33:25 AM »
I love that you use to customize the ring be back in the old alpha version. Can you bring it back please. It was awesome. What you think Mr. Dixon.
(Don't forget the rest of Giant army, they worked hard on this as well) But yeah your gonna need'ah be more specific about this i think Ubox 2 has more ring's them before.... do you mean the option to see where the ring's will be? before you place them down? like a transparent version symbolizing where the ring will go and how big it is etc.

JayPix2012

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 03:57:10 PM »
When I mean is customized length, width, and height of the ring. Like in the early alphas of the simulation/ game.

Cryo

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 04:59:51 PM »
you can already mess around with it's its radius etc. as for "height" i've never seen that before

JayPix2012

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 06:37:29 PM »
Ii was in when UBox2 was in an older alpha.