Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Tapatalk  (Read 2664 times)

undormant

Tapatalk
« on: March 01, 2015, 06:50:14 AM »
Can we please get a tapatalk plugin for mobiles it's only 10 quid a month?

R :)

creeperz1211

• Hi?
Re: Tapatalk
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 09:25:51 PM »
This is a game in development not a place to talk about phone plugins.

Cryo

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 10:23:42 PM »
This is a game in development not a place to talk about phone plugins.
WOAH WOAH WOAH no need to shot down the idea, it's not bad really, my friend really want's this game but cant afford a laptop at the moment (he does have a mobile device though) this could be a nice way to expand Universe sandbox 2's borders...well later down the road, when this game is out of the testing phase....

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 01:31:17 PM »
Can we please get a tapatalk plugin for mobiles it's only 10 quid a month?

Not to sound hostile but I think you posted on the wrong forum...

Jar

• Developer
    • Universe Sandbox
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 03:29:44 PM »
Just to be clear, undormant is asking about an app for mobile devices designed for viewing forums: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapatalk

It doesn't seem like there's a lot of demand for this right now, though, and I haven't seen complaints about accessing the forum with a standard mobile browser... Are you having issues?

undormant

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 09:09:54 AM »
Just to be clear, undormant is asking about an app for mobile devices designed for viewing forums: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapatalk

It doesn't seem like there's a lot of demand for this right now, though, and I haven't seen complaints about accessing the forum with a standard mobile browser... Are you having issues?

Thanks for clarifying what it is I was asking for, I guess I should have been clearer!

It would just be cool to access the forum on my phone, but if the demand isn't there then hey ho!

Bare it in mind for the future folks!