Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dark Era  (Read 2053 times)

tuto99

• Baba Booey
Dark Era
« on: February 11, 2015, 07:30:02 AM »
I know I have been talking about this forever, so here you go.

Dark Era is a game that I am developing in RPG Maker. It tells a story about how Universalis is burnt to cinders due to a growing demand of resources, and eventually, nuclear war. It's shown from the perspective of a Tjedian native who unexpectedly is awaken by a violent rumbling throughout his house, and how he must survive to reach safety. This first episode is the prologue of the actual game, so I apologize if it's rather short. My plan is to break the game into smaller segments so that:

A. if any work is lost, it's not the whole game.
B. the game file isn't overloaded to the point where it would probably lag on my computer.
C. so I don't take months to just release the whole game, if not a part of it.
D. It's simply more convenient for me.

This is not a commercial release. This is merely a personal project that I enjoy doing, and would like to share it with everyone else. Credit goes where credit is due; I did not create any graphics or sound effects. It's mostly from the actual program.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qsenjyiai6g12en/Dark%20Era.zip?dl=0
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 03:09:31 PM by tuto99 »

tuto99

• Baba Booey
Re: Dark Era
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 06:26:31 PM »
no replies smh
it would be cool if we made a game based in pavala

Cryo

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 08:35:49 PM »
And here I was thinking the title was in reference to the forum becoming dark and desolate. Tuto's got a game in production. I am reasonably hyped. 

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 09:06:47 PM »
so i made this google doc with ideas for the rpg maker game. I personally would love to do idea 1, but its up to discussion what people want.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qE3eXk7TGkHPRH1SCCZEV3bnzOcNxG2_kwy2K9yhLWc/edit?usp=sharing