Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I deleted my Steam Download page  (Read 2662 times)

kallisti

• I'm trying.
I deleted my Steam Download page
« on: December 26, 2014, 03:03:48 PM »
I accidentally deleted the download page I was sent a link to after purchasing US2. When I click the download link in the email now, it says it's not there. I guess this is more of a Steam issue than an US issue (God, I hate Steam), so hopefully it'll be fixed over the weekend (they said they won't be able to look at it until the 29th).

I was shameless enough to pirate a version in the mean time, and I AM IMPRESSED. I'm looking forward to following its evolution.

C7

• Development Team
Re: I deleted my Steam Download page
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 03:49:00 PM »
Contact Jared with a private message on the forums. His User name here is Jar, and he should be able to help you out.

http://universesandbox.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3243

Most of the development team is out on winter break though, so it might take a little time to get a response, especially if we need to get in contact with the support of another company to resolve the issue.

If you received your Steam key, you can download the Steam Client from here.

www.steampowered.com

Once you have that, you can then manually add the game to your Steam library by typing in the key you received here.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352

Once the game is in your library it should provide you the option to download it automatically, otherwise when you click on the game to play it, it will inform you that you need to download it first, and give you options to install.

Feel free to message me as well, and I'll follow up on the status of things for you.

kallisti

• I'm trying.
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 03:58:23 PM »
Great, thanks, will try this, and report back with results. :)

Jar

• Developer
    • Universe Sandbox
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 04:36:32 PM »
I re-activated your download page, Kallisti, so you should be able to access it again using the link in the email.

From there just redeem it to your Steam account and you'll be all set.

Let me know if you have any further issues.

kallisti

• I'm trying.
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 07:10:48 PM »
It worked perfectly, thanks so much for all help. The only reason why it took me a while is that I'm a) and idiot and b) rather new to the whole Steam thing.

Looking forward to following this as it evolves.