Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Black people  (Read 22908 times)

gabriel.dac

• Brazillian dude
Black people
« on: November 17, 2014, 10:11:35 AM »
what's your opinion on them? Do you have black friends?

Jorster

• karma chameleon
Re: Black people
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 10:44:26 AM »
Not sure if this is a clever ruse to bring out the racists.
On a relevant note, I'm. Not a huge fan of ghetto culture, but I have no problem with black people in specific

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 10:48:34 AM »
Yes, i have A.A. friends, most of my GTA Online crew (Apache Warriors MC) are black, and although they joke around with eachother calling eachother the n-word, they're generally nice.

Jorster

• karma chameleon
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 11:21:19 AM »
I'm also friends with most of the black people at my school.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 01:09:07 PM »
my opinion on black people in the modern era is no different from my opinion of any other race in the modern era: they are unique individuals who have the same options as the other 5.7 billion of us

Gordon Freeman

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 01:28:31 PM »
>When Lord DC has a cult of black followers worshipping his GTA V pro-ness

Why does our skin color define who we are as people?

Like I always say, it isn't the jar that matters, but the water.

spa_sapping

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 01:31:35 PM »
When they run, they create Electric Magnetic Pulses, that's how i discovered why my camera was burned inside.

#Noracism

#blackpeople4life

In all seriousness, i do like black people..

spa_sapping

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 01:32:41 PM »
Also do you want to meet my green friend ?

gabriel.dac

• Brazillian dude
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2014, 02:01:30 PM »
Also do you want to meet my green friend ?

me?

matty406

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 06:27:38 PM »
i like people

Cryo

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 09:05:58 PM »
Not sure if this is a clever ruse to bring out the racists.
On a relevant note, I'm. Not a huge fan of ghetto culture, but I have no problem with black people in specific
As you may already know, the hole "ghetto" thing isn't really how we as a people truly are but do to main streaming and copying lots of us seem that way to the world, for ya'see not all of us are like that, but there the most vocal and popular view of us...so yeah diversity :D

Cryo

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2014, 09:13:15 PM »
The hole "Nigga" thing while some may say there not the same as the good'ol "Nigger" is a southern version but modern African Americans call each other so but have a totally different meaning ranging from "buddy" to "my best friend" to Stupid l, while I don't really condone the word it's hard to argue why not to use it I'm that manner when I'm sure 99.7% of every English speaking person on good old Gaia say "kid" witch in fact originally meant a young goat so slang and multiple meanings dot dot dot...

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2014, 03:21:42 AM »
Do you have black friends?
Uh yes sure why wouldn't someone have black friends I mean they're everywhere just like every other "kind" of people and they are just as nice as everyone else so... what is the point of this question?

gabriel.dac

• Brazillian dude
Why was my thread about black people deleted?
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2014, 11:59:30 AM »
I was up for some healthy discussion

Cosmos

• unvrs sndbox plz.
Re: Why was my thread about black people deleted?
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2014, 12:18:48 PM »
Discussions about any race turn into flame wars and circlejerks, most of the time.

Gordon Freeman

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2014, 12:25:10 PM »
Because racial exclusion/generalizing

gabriel.dac

• Brazillian dude
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2014, 12:53:17 PM »
I am not racist. I tend to view things in a scientific and statistical way. For instance, there is no doubt that blacks commit proportionally more crimes than others. As I said before, the problem is in their culture and their origins.  As I said in my other post, they never needed to think in their future. In Africa, it was all about hunting and eating, hunting and eating.... while Europeans had to be wiser. They had to stock food for the winter, use their intelligence to built shelters, sew more clothes to protect themselves.

And evidence for that is that in Africa many still walk around naked and never got much past of a mud or wood hut.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2014, 01:53:10 PM »
s/commit/are incarcerated for/

we are all africans, we just may not produce as much melanin as one another

thank you for your time
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 01:57:13 PM by atomic7732 »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2014, 01:55:44 PM »
this is true for hispanics and natives in america as well. Also that point about black people not being used to Western civilization, the people of North Korea in the nineties were pretty completely convinced that Kim Il Sung was pretty much God, only forty years after the Korean War. Two hundred years is well more than enough time to become accustomed to a new lifestyle, even if you were the lower class up until recently.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2014, 02:23:22 PM »
most people of european descent rn have ancestors that were basically peasants 300 years ago

also lumping an entire continent more diverse than Europe into one pile saying they were uncivilized hunter gatherers is pretty fucking ignorant, not scientific

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2014, 02:31:15 PM »
no you see racist stuff is always science

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2014, 03:31:53 PM »

gabriel.dac

• Brazillian dude
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2014, 04:39:34 PM »

No. Just no. If you really think so, that's kind of dumb. There are very evident differences between races.

White people can have straight or curly hair, brown, yellow, green or blue eyes, have or not have freckles, be blond, redheaded, dark haired, and so on.

Black people are usually the same. They have (with very very few exceptions) brown eyes and curly dark hair and that's it.

Not to mention other characteristics like a wider and flatter nose. There is no way to deny they aren't another human race. It is not just about melamine
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 04:46:42 PM by gabriel.dac »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2014, 04:51:46 PM »
The second part is more representational than all-encompassing, you should be able to understand that.

The 100% true facts part of that is that we all originated from Africa.

gabriel.dac

• Brazillian dude
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2014, 05:03:21 PM »
The second part is more representational than all-encompassing, you should be able to understand that.

You can NOT deny that. Unless you've lived in a cave all your life.

The 100% true facts part of that is that we all originated from Africa.

Yes. We continued evolving and they didn't. I know that scientifically speaking we're all evolved, because if we are alive right now is because we are adapted to our ambient. The thing is that people who went to the north changed, and people in Africa pretty much remained the same

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2014, 05:12:08 PM »
Then why are Polynesians or native South Americans (like Inca, Tehuelche, Airangang, etc) not the most highly evolved? They first adapted to the dry middle East, then seasonal India, then wet China, then frigid Siberia, then frigid Canada, then plains America, then tropical Mexico and Brazil, and finally the plains of Patagonia?

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2014, 07:06:47 PM »
We continued evolving and they didn't.

Consider the absurdity of this statement and then reread what you wrote:
Blue eyed people continued evolving and green eyed people didn't.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 07:15:02 PM by Dan Dixon »

gabriel.dac

• Brazillian dude
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2014, 07:31:43 PM »
We continued evolving and they didn't.

Consider the absurdity of this statement and then reread what you wrote:
Blue eyed people continued evolving and green eyed people didn't.

It is kind of a shame you disregarded my post in which I said how it is not just about the melanin, and focused in a small part of my idea that was easier to attack. Anyway, to be honest I am not sure about what I said in that last post about evolution. I'm not quite sure how evolution works. I'm being honest with you there... I can't answer your question about blue and green eyed people. All I wonder is, if black people in Africa have been around longer, why are they in such a worse situation there?

IMHO, it doesn't really matter where humanity has "spawned" in the world, but rather, what different cultures have accomplished. Apes have inhabited this planet for much much longer than any of us, by the way, and we evolved from them (that I know). That doesn't mean that chimps are equal to us.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 07:37:01 PM by gabriel.dac »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2014, 07:58:33 PM »
I'll give the answer of why they're so much worse off than anyone in the rest of the continents plain and clear: Europeans had a sense that they were the most superior people in the world that started in ancient Greece and lasted until recently, with some vestiges still remaining in people like you.

Because they felt themselves superior to all the other peoples, and also were really good at warfare, decided to go traipsing around the world murdering and subjugating anyone they desired, meanwhile using their superior weapons against each other in such atrocities as the thirty-years war in Germany, or the French Revolution, or World War I. They especially liked to subjugate Africa as, originally, the local kings and queens and other such people in Africa could get loads of money for trading slaves to the European colonies on the ports.

Once the Europeans decided that they were brave enough, and had enough weapons, they rapidly settled the rest of Africa, declared themselves leaders of the entire continent (except Ethiopia), and then, when the African countries began to want freedom, they just dumped their leadership and left, leaving the countries to sort out becoming democratic and the entire process of nation-hood to themselves. Of course, when there was no real organized revolution and idea for the nation after it was established, this lead to vast unchecked corruption and other terrible acts committed by "presidents" who were known to the rest of the world as harsh dictators. Other nations still have very weak governments, so things that we know and enjoy such as healthcare or transportation infrastructure don't exist and can't be created.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 08:11:04 PM by Darvince »

Jorster

• karma chameleon
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2014, 08:01:48 PM »
you wanna paragraph that out its literally a block