Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Idea!  (Read 11789 times)

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
Idea!
« on: May 01, 2010, 04:52:51 PM »
Okay, you know how witold came up with the multiplayer idea, cooperative system making?

I think we could have built in contsest thingy...

we could have it this way...

You could either have way 1 or way 2

Way 1

The system bases stability on who wins. It runs all sims at once, you can watch as they run, just select a system. The user who makes it choses how long it is to be stable for.

Way 2

The use who makes the session chooses a category to base it on, the system then can no longer do it... The users rate the systems. based on criteria given by the session maker.

Adding to this, you could Have UniverseProfiles, you gain points for each contest you win, and you have in-game profiles with your favorite systems, your systems, stuff like that!

I think this would be good too, if you had an internal "internet" type thing, where you search through all uploaded systems, you can rate them, favorite them, veiw them!

Also, a real internet inside it, so you can google some facts on an object for any reason you need.

Anybody?

deoxy99

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • ✨ the name's verb ✨
Re: Idea!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 04:56:53 PM »
I don't like this idea. I would rather play by myself, and have only my systems.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 05:06:42 PM »
Dan, I am going to make the External Version as a website, as a placeholder, till like 2013 when it is internal, if you make it.  ;D

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 05:32:03 PM »
Here is the External Universe Sandbox System Internet

Please upload files that you want on there HERE! THANKS!!!!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 05:46:13 PM by NeutronStar »