Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [IDEA] Seismic activity, volcanoes and weather patterns  (Read 14242 times)

dylan

Re: [IDEA] Seismic activity, volcanoes and weather patterns
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2015, 03:08:29 PM »
the reason why there should not be rain,super sells, or tornado is because we would not be able to see them

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2015, 04:38:33 PM »
Not if you travel down to the surface... :)

Nevermind the issues with simulation complexity...

gabriel.dac

• Brazillian dude
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2015, 06:48:47 PM »
These ideas seems to be getting out of focus. This is a universe simulator, not a Earth one. Also, volcanoes and weather patterns don't have an actual use for the game

creeperz1211

• Hi?
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2015, 05:07:25 AM »
weather patterns don't have an actual use for the game
Well some features in games don't only have to have a use. Usually a game has fun features that make the game more fun to play. People who like weather would flock to this website when they find out about the game. Also for those people commenting that they wouldn't be able to see it, you have 2 ways of seeing the weather phenomena, you could look for cloud anvils, (Storm clouds that reach the tropopause or you could go to ground view and look for flashes of lightning. Though you wouldn't see the tornadoes (unless your in ground view), this should be added. I like weather as well. When I have a job (Since i'm only 12 years old) I want to become a meteorologist (Studies weather).