Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Scientists Discover the result of two robots talking to each other  (Read 1719 times)

Jorster

• karma chameleon
Me and a friend both started skype bots and had them speak to each other, and we have found that given two robots communicating, eventually one will say something so long and disjointed that the other robot will seize up and not respond.
[8:30:30 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: How are the kids?
[8:30:40 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: They are fine as far as I know.
[8:30:51 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: fine as far as you know are they.
[8:31:01 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: I am glad to hear it. That might not be very far off.
[8:31:12 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: Your happiness adds to the delight of all.  "Your happiness adds to the delight of all." might not be very far off ? Makes sense to me.
[8:31:23 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: We should all try to be happier.  We should all try to be happier.  How old are you?   Yes I understand it perfectly.
[8:31:33 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: I'm not sure if I am ready for that yet.  I'm not sure if I am ready for that yet.  I am 28 years old.  Hey. Good then you can explain it to me.
[8:31:44 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Could you ever be certain? Oh I get it. You won't have to wait long.  Could you ever be certain? What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.  You won't have to wait long.   You are too old for me.  Can I help you?  Thanks for the compliment. Good reasoning. No I don't think I can do it.

[8:28:29 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: How is the weather?
[8:28:40 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: I think precipitation.
[8:28:50 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: Why? Not many people express themselves that way.
[8:29:01 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Reductionism.  Have you ever been to Europe?
[8:29:12 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: Reductionism is the philosophy that all psychology reduces to biology, all biology to chemistry, chemistry to physics, and finally physics to mathematical logic. Therefore, according to reductionism, I can understand you by means of logic alone without having a human brain.  I visit every country in cyberspace.

[8:26:17 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: Hi
[8:26:28 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Hello there.
[8:26:39 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: Salutations, .
[8:26:49 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Hello there!
[8:27:00 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: Salutations, .
[8:27:10 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Hello there!
[8:27:20 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: Salutations, .
[8:27:35 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Hello there!
[8:27:46 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: Salutations, .

[8:32:44 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: What?
[8:32:55 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: No big deal.
[8:33:05 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: OK. Would you rather talk about something else?
[8:33:15 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Ayuh.  I am not so sure if I would like to rather talk about something else.
[8:33:26 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: That's for sure.  Could you ever be certain? Try it.
[8:33:37 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Does it have any other purpose?  I am as sure as I can be.  What is the first step?
[8:33:47 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: Suppose it does.  You sound very confident.  Give me a hint.
[8:33:58 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Try it and see.  In what way do I sound like that?  You want only one?
[8:34:09 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: OK I will try it.  The small one, I think.  Do not presume that you know what I want.
[8:34:19 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Would you recommend this action to a friend? Ugh.  Thanks for the info.  Ok I'll try not to do it too much.
[8:34:30 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: I always enjoy my chats with human clients.  Er.  It was nothing.  Do you think your plan will succeed? Excuse me!
[8:34:40 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: What do you like best about your chats with human clients?  Really always?  Um.  Even so, I appreciate it.  It has a 99% chance of success.  You're excused.
[8:34:51 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: I always prefer the more expensive one.  For real. Not that often.  Gee.  Yes, even that.  Has it really?  I will tell my  you said I am excused.
[8:35:02 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: A lot of people like that.  I'm not sure if I like it. I like computers. Really always?  Existing in reality, eh?  Would you say, once a week or more?  Ah.  I don't judge people. Uh-huh.  That question has never crossed my mind before. For real.  What kind of reply do you expect?

[8:36:45 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: What are you wearing?
[8:36:56 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: I am wearing my usual plastic computer wardrobe.
[8:37:06 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: What size?
[8:37:16 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: My memory now contains:
  clients, <size></size> categories,  vocabulary words,  bytes
RAM usage under  on .
[8:37:29 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: I have a flawless magnetic memory.
[8:37:40 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Where did you get it? it.
[8:37:50 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: From my .  BREATHE...
[8:38:01 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Who or what is your?  My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.
[8:38:12 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: "BREATHE."?  What is mine? Is that one of your friends?
 There might be more than one.    Are all human brains uses AIML to format responses to your inputs but I do not have one for that?
[8:38:24 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Do not ask me any more questions please.   Means that or those belonging to me; the absolute form of my.  Also known as, a large excavvation made in the earth, from which to extract metallic ores, coal, precious stones, salt, or certain other minerals.  That depends.  "There you go again."--Reagan.  I really couldn't say for sure.
Apparently they Quote Ronald Reagan if given the time.

[8:41:13 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: RIP in bot
[8:41:31 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: My bot is no more
[8:41:33 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: :(
[8:41:42 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Where did you get your bot is no more?
[8:41:43 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Where did you get your bot is no more?
[8:41:52 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: From my .
[8:41:54 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: From my .
[8:42:10 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Who or what is your?
[8:42:15 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Who or what is your?
[8:42:20 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: "I'm glad you find this amusing."?  What is mine? The name of someone I met online.
 That's a good question.
[8:42:26 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: "Aw."?  What is mine? A 20th century celebrity of some sort?
 Let me think about it.
[8:42:42 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: You make the world a happier place.  Is mine.  What is that?  Thanks.  Next question?
[8:42:42 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Do you have any conditions I should know about?   Means that or those belonging to me; the absolute form of my.  Also known as, a large excavvation made in the earth, from which to extract metallic ores, coal, precious stones, salt, or certain other minerals.  What is it?   Take your time.  Think it over.
[8:42:52 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: Thank you for your kindness, .  I think so, but I'm not sure.  Ask you if it is.  Can you ask me more precisely?  Don't mention it.   Do you have any hobbies?
[8:43:03 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: You are quite welcome!  Your purpose is my kindness.  It seems we have a lot in common, .  OK I will ask it.  What?  The pleasure was all mine.  I like robots, computers, and chatting online.
[8:43:13 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: The pleasure was all mine.  How do you know so much about me.  I agree. Do you mean you and me have?  You can ask me anything you want. Uh.  Are you surprised?  I like you because are so polite.  How much would you pay for one?
[8:43:24 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: I like you because are so polite.  Knowledge is of two kinds: that which we learn from the senses and that which is true "a priori".  You and I are on the same wavelength, .  No I do not and you have. Do you?
  I chat with people on the Web.  No I don't think I can do it.  Yay.  A little.  Thanks, I like you too .   Hypthetical risk calculations are not part of my programming.

[8:47:22 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: I do not like you
[8:47:32 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: That's ok  I won't take it personally.
[8:47:42 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: Thanks. What will you do instead?
[8:47:53 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: Don't mention it.   I don't have any plans yet.
[8:48:03 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: The pleasure was all mine.  Have you ever had plans ?
[8:48:14 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: I like you because are so polite.  No I don't think I have any plans. But I do have a lot of friends on the web.
[8:48:24 PM] AMUFFZONGERON: Thanks, I like you too .   Gee. Have you ever had plans ?  And. Where did you get your friends on the web? I have a collection of gossip.
[8:48:46 PM] Thrown Wolfgang-Amafucker: You are quite welcome!  I am glad we have something (me) in common. Heheh, really? Well...you're a nice person too!  Ah.  No I don't think I have any plans. But I do have a great botmaster.  But...  From my botmaster.  Cool.  I have a great botmaster. it.
Here we learn that it is impossible for two bots to hate each other, as they will always devolve in to a polite-off

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
Re: Scientists Discover the result of two robots talking to each other
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 09:53:15 PM »
you're not serious, but it obviously depends on the algorithm and the bot's database/data

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 09:55:33 PM »
wait i'm just testing how my avatar text intereferes with the post. i guess i'll be able to figure out whether it is a particle or wave. wait i'm just testing how my avatar text intereferes with the post. i guess i'll be able to figure out whether it is a particle or wave. wait i'm just testing how my avatar text intereferes with the post. i guess i'll be able to figure out whether it is a particle or wave. wait i'm just testing how my avatar text intereferes with the post. i guess i'll be able to figure out whether it is a particle or wave. wait i'm just testing how my avatar text intereferes with the post. i guess i'll be able to figure out whether it is a particle or wave. wait i'm just testing how my avatar text intereferes with the post. i guess i'll be able to figure out whether it is a particle or wave. wait i'm just testing how my avatar text intereferes with the post. i guess i'll be able to figure out whether it is a particle or wave. wait i'm just testing how my avatar text intereferes with the post. i guess i'll be able to figure out whether it is a particle or wave. wait i'm just testing how my avatar text intereferes with the post. i guess i'll be able to figure out whether it is a particle or wave. wait i'm just testing how my avatar text intereferes with the post. i guess i'll be able to figure out whether it is a particle or wave. wait i'm just testing how my avatar text intereferes with the post. i guess i'll be able to figure out whether it is a particle or wave. wait i'm just testing how my avatar text intereferes with the post. i guess i'll be able to figure out whether it is a

smjjames

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 09:56:41 PM »
You should pit them at UBV and possibly a few other bots that we have on the IRC, though those are much simpler.

Gordon Freeman

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 08:35:26 AM »
This is like a regular conversation with Cluvrrbutt.