Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [ANSWERED}How to pin US² to the taskbar in Windows 8?  (Read 2561 times)

BrandCollision

• I am a major fanboy of space games :)
[ANSWERED}How to pin US² to the taskbar in Windows 8?
« on: November 13, 2014, 05:41:58 PM »
I want to pin US2 to my task bar, but it won't let me, would you tell me how to pin it to the task bar, so you know, i am using windows 8 (i don't exactly know if this is close enough to US2 or not, if it is, it's near the boarder, and because I'm unsure of this, i will just post it anyway(for some reason, spell checker does not have the word for "useing" so i just used "using" which i am unsure about))
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:19:48 PM by Dan Dixon »

Plutonium

Re: Help!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 01:45:55 AM »
At least you could have tried to write a more informative Subject instead of just "Help!".
IMHO, it is just disrespectful to other members of the forum and a violation of rules of any semi-decent forum.

Gordon Freeman

Re: Help!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 02:22:12 AM »
I don't think this is the place to ask for this kind of help (Why not use Google?), but since I'm here,

>Open US2
>US2 will appear in the taskbar
>Right-click on taskbar-US2. This will open a pop-up menu
>Click "Pin to Taskbar"

At least you could have tried to write a more informative Subject instead of just "Help!".
IMHO, it is just disrespectful to other members of the forum and a violation of rules of any semi-decent forum.

Believe it or not, this is actually a violation:

- Some Bug
- Bad Bug
- Random Bug
... these are not descriptive.

C7

• Development Team
Re: How to pin US² to the taskbar in Windows 8?
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 01:17:06 PM »
This technique also applies to Windows 8, and 8.1. The link below has a video that walks you through the process. If you have any questions, let me know and I'll try to help you out. Gordon Freeman's steps will work fine as well. Also, thanks for posting the information.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/pin-a-program-to-the-taskbar
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 02:31:47 PM by C7 »