Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Alien Sky  (Read 4415 times)

Swampbottom

Alien Sky
« on: November 12, 2014, 09:33:05 PM »
Universe Sandbox 2 is simply extraordinary. Ive. been messing around with it for hours after I purchased it. I know allot on Youtube is rubbish. But I found 2 very interesting videos on Youtube several months ago. The first one deals with what our sky may have looked like back in ancient times as early as 5000 years ago. From ancient times we do read how the ancients referred differently to the sky and the planets. It have given me a few ideas now that I found this program. Lets take this theory that Mars, Venus, and Saturn being substantially closer to earth and locked together in their orbit around the sun with earth. Can this be simulated in Universe Sandbox 2? If so then what kind of event would cause these planets to change their orbit to what they are now? Could the change come from the rogue planet or dwarf star referred to as "Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood, etc" from the ancient text. Earth having a close encounter with such a planet may have caused this change in orbits. This should have also caused a change in earths orbit, rotation speed and axis. As well as causing possibly substantial climate change. Could be what caused the great cataclysms of old "i.e the flood" written about by most ancient civilizations. I'm hoping that Universe Sandbox 2 can be used to prove or disprove this. If it is proven then we can discover that were dealing with as far as Planet X's size, mass, density as well as its obvious extended orbit through and out of our solar system. Or maybe it was truly rogue and was simply passing through. I am no scientist but this has been one of my interest and studies since childhood. Any ideas and help on this please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY&list=PLwOAYhBuU3UfvhvcT1lZA6KbSdh0K2EpH

They also have a very fascinating one discussing Mars and how it came to look as it does today "The Lightning Scarred Planet, Mars"