Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Best thing you've eaten recently?  (Read 2381 times)

Ravenshaw

Best thing you've eaten recently?
« on: September 15, 2014, 10:46:06 PM »
OKAY, SO FIRST I WANTED BACON. BECAUSE OF COURSE, ITS BACON. THEN I DECIDED I WANTED A SANDWHICH. SO I THOUGHT, WHAT IF I PUT BACON ON MY SANDWHICH? AMAZING. BUT THEN I DECIDED, WHAT IF I HAD MY SANDWHICH.... ON A GODDAMN BAGEL. GETTING CREATIVE UP IN HERE. BUT THEN I REALIZED IT WAS MISSING SOMETHING. SO LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING GORMET CHEF, I PUT AN EGG ON TOP. HOLY. SHIT. THIS MAN IS A CULINARY MASTERMIND. BUT WAS I FINISHED? AW HELL NO. THEN I SLICED CHEESE UP. ONE KIND? DO I LOOK LIKE A WUSS? I DIDNT THINK SO. SO ONTO THE SANDWHICH GOES SWISS, AND MOTHERFUCKING EXTRA SHARP CHEDDAR FOR THAT KICK. BUT THAT STILL WASNT ENOUGH. SO I NABBED A FEW SLICES OF HAM AND THRE THEM IN. ANGELS BEGAN TO CRY TEARS OF JOY WHILE SINGING HAIL BRITTANIA. THEN I THOUGHT ONE MORE THING TO MYSELF. WHAT IF I MADE IT HEALTHY? EVERYONE IN A 500 MILE RADIUS HAD THEIR MINDS BLOWN. So I added lettuce. It was freaking delicious.

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
Re: Best thing you've eaten recently?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 10:51:16 PM »
Oatmeal with milk.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 10:57:14 PM »
Holy hell was not expecting that dear god my sides.

It's story time, children!

Once upon a time, I went up to the woodses with over a hundred different people, some of them hot, and devoured the entire resources of the area and then some. Specifically of these resources, there were some prepackaged wheat ingredients from northern Minnesota shipped all the way to Arizona to go into the mouths of ungrateful little shits. This was combined by a mastermind chef who should go onto 5 star Las Vegas Kitchen Hell or whatever, wherever, and combined it with cow meat, glorious ultimate tomatoes praise be to God, and the all-American creation of pepperoni. This conglomerate came forced down my throat by a select group of well-meaning sociopaths, but I soon learned their ways and followed their deliciousness all the way down their gullets until I was pooped back out again in this itty bitty roasting desert farming town made only God knows why.

Ravenshaw

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 11:28:03 PM »
Holy hell was not expecting that dear god my sides.

It's story time, children!

Once upon a time, I went up to the woodses with over a hundred different people, some of them hot, and devoured the entire resources of the area and then some. Specifically of these resources, there were some prepackaged wheat ingredients from northern Minnesota shipped all the way to Arizona to go into the mouths of ungrateful little shits. This was combined by a mastermind chef who should go onto 5 star Las Vegas Kitchen Hell or whatever, wherever, and combined it with cow meat, glorious ultimate tomatoes praise be to God, and the all-American creation of pepperoni. This conglomerate came forced down my throat by a select group of well-meaning sociopaths, but I soon learned their ways and followed their deliciousness all the way down their gullets until I was pooped back out again in this itty bitty roasting desert farming town made only God knows why.

^This. BEST DESCRIPTION OF PIZZA EVER.

SpyCreepers

• Confederation Helvetia
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 11:38:14 PM »
Wurst.

Ravenshaw

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 11:50:50 PM »
Wurst.

Can't tell if you mean sausage, worst thread, or worst description of pizza. So I'll assume sausage.

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 12:14:07 AM »
Pears.

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 03:06:32 AM »
Pão de queijo com Pernil

Google Translate says "Cheese Bread with Ham"
What the fuck, no. I've always though that Ham was that processed meat that I don't trust to put in my mouth
Pernil is like the meat you take from pig's legs
And pão de queijo is a specific kind of treat from were I am which is very nice I think
Anyway it was a delicious combination

Also, Cupcake de Paçoca
Everyone from USA that get to eat paçoca says that it tastes like peanut butter so yeah I'm going with that. Peanut butter cupcake, it was hella good

Ravenshaw

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2014, 10:57:26 AM »
Pão de queijo com Pernil

Google Translate says "Cheese Bread with Ham"
What the fuck, no. I've always though that Ham was that processed meat that I don't trust to put in my mouth
Pernil is like the meat you take from pig's legs
And pão de queijo is a specific kind of treat from were I am which is very nice I think
Anyway it was a delicious combination

Also, Cupcake de Paçoca
Everyone from USA that get to eat paçoca says that it tastes like peanut butter so yeah I'm going with that. Peanut butter cupcake, it was hella good

That sounds yummy! The first part, at least. I'm not big on peanuts. XD

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2014, 11:11:47 AM »
I can't eat pork. MEh, not that bothered.

I don't like sweet stuff anymore. Mostly fruit and veg

Pinkythefoxxywasp

• Snoop is my idol
    • Steam Account
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2014, 11:25:56 AM »
Pizza, oh sweet pizza.

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2014, 11:30:00 AM »