Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [FIXED] universal sandbox 2 camera wont stop moving  (Read 4688 times)

timmitucker

[FIXED] universal sandbox 2 camera wont stop moving
« on: September 07, 2014, 11:19:02 AM »
i bought the game and noticed somthing odd when i started it, the camera constantly zooms in its not that glitch where your keyboard gets stuck pressing a movement key either i have no idea if this is a game setting or its a glitch, anything that would help would be great
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 07:18:36 AM by C7 »

Glockshna

Re: universal sandbox 2 camera wont stop moving
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 01:58:48 PM »
Same issue here. I submitted a bug report in game as well.

Here's a video of the issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lusQnmdPIEU

Notice in the bottom the time step is continuously reducing. It does that on its own. May be related.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 02:27:27 PM by Glockshna »

C7

• Development Team
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 03:13:39 PM »
We've been having issues in the past where a joystick can cause this. Do you have any game pads or joysticks hooked up? If so, please remove them and restart the game, see if the issue persists.

Glockshna

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 05:38:47 PM »
We've been having issues in the past where a joystick can cause this. Do you have any game pads or joysticks hooked up? If so, please remove them and restart the game, see if the issue persists.

That was it. I had trackIR installed and after uninstalling it the bug is no longer occurring.

timmitucker

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 06:50:19 PM »
Yep, i unplugged my joystick and its no longer moving without me touching anything thanks !! :D

C7

• Development Team
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 07:18:18 AM »
Glad to hear it's working. I'll have to see if we can get the joystick issue fixed, but at least you can play with the game in the meantime.